There are still many peaches on the peach tree, Xie Qinyin is going to make some peach ice drinks.

    She commanded: "Brother Shi, you and Xiaoyu go pick a few peaches, wash them, peel and core them. I'll go out for a while, and I'll be back soon."

    ...

    Xie Qinyin came to the mall opposite the food street.

    The door of the mall was open, and zombies roamed inside from time to time.

    Xie Qinyin went all the way unimpeded. She first went to the supermarket on the ground floor to get a box of milk, and then went to the tea shop on the third floor to find a box of tea.

    Before the end of the world, thousands of boxes of good tea were placed on the shelves, and no one cared about it.

    "It's a pity that I don't have a place to put it at home, otherwise I'll take it all back."

    The warehouse of the small building was already full of supplies.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the room in the shopping mall, and couldn't take it away, so sad...

    [The host can open the system space and put all these materials into the system space and use it at any time. 】

    Xie Qinyin ignored the system, turned around and went to the women's clothing store to pick out some clean clothes for Tian Xiaoyu.

    Seeing that she did not speak, the system tried to sell it: [The cost-effectiveness of the system space is very high, only 5,000 energy rent per month, the capacity is infinite, and it can keep fresh...]

    Xie Qinyin rolled her eyes and directly showed the system panel .

    [Account balance: 1735 energy points]

    "Do you think I am someone with 5,000 points?"

    [...] Mistake.

    The system was silent for a while, and then said: [The system can give the host credit. 】

    Xie Qinyin was waiting for this sentence.

    Although the system has changed the energy point of the magic pit, its function is indeed powerful.

    With the system space, she doesn't have to worry about running out of places to put supplies.

    After opening the system space, the account balance became negative, and Xie Qinyin began to sweep the mall.

    From the first floor to the seventh floor, Xie Qinyin stored all the unexpired food in the space, and then chose a lot of beautiful clothes according to the body of Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu.

    There are also a variety of beautiful tableware, pots and pans, everything that can be used in the kitchen, all stored in the space.

    Before I knew it, I went shopping all over the place.

    The system space is filled to the brim, and a sense of satisfaction arises spontaneously.

    Back at the Happy Inn, Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu were waiting for her.

    Tian Xiaoyu moved a small stool and sat at the door, looking forward to it. When she saw her return, she immediately ran to her side, hugged her arm and rubbed it.

    Brother Shi quickly came out of the small restaurant and looked at her with some grievances: "You, you're back."

    They thought the owner had lost it.