When Xie Qinyin saw Brother Shi's eyes, she lit up, she asked with a smile, "Is it delicious?"

    Brother Shi kept nodding, stuffed bulging in his mouth, and chopsticks kept going for a while.

    A large plate of chili fried chicken was less than half of it in the blink of an eye.

    "Hey, leave some for me!"

    Xie Qinyin immediately joined the battle.

    The chilli fried chicken was quick to disc.

    If Xie Qinyin hadn't stopped him, Brother Shi would have liked to lick all the plates clean.

    The fragrance wafted out from the crack of the door, and more and more zombies gathered outside the Happy Pavilion.

    They looked at the direction of the Happy Pavilion with a hint of impatient waiting in their eyes.

    So fragrant, so fragrant...

    I want to eat, I want to eat...

    But it's not business hours, they can't enter the small restaurant, so they can only wait outside.

    Xie Qinyin didn't know that her chili fried pork almost attracted all the zombies in the whole street. After eating with Brother Shi, Brother Shi took the initiative to clean up the kitchen.

    Xie Qinyin looked at Brother Shi's busy back and thought.

    The Happy Restaurant has just started, and she has to cook and greet guests all by herself, so she is too busy.

    Brother Shi looks very capable, why don't you recruit him to the store? And it's very convenient for him to live in the store.

    I just don't know if he wants to...

    Just thinking about it, Brother Shi has already packed up the kitchen and came out.

    Xie Qinyin beckoned to him, and when Brother Shi approached, she asked, "Brother Shi, you also know that our store has just opened. I'm a little busy by myself. I want to hire a waiter..."

    Xie Qinyin paused and looked at Glancing at Brother Shi, Brother Shi listened to her with a serious face.

    Hearing that she was going to hire a clerk, Brother Shi bared his teeth and pointed to himself.

    Xie Qinyin immediately understood what he meant.

    "Are you willing to work in a small restaurant?"

    Brother Shi nodded.

    "That's great! I'm worried that I can't recruit people. You can help me greet customers in the store tomorrow." The

    two agreed.

    Since he was already an employee in the store, he naturally couldn't let Brother Shi stay in the backyard all the time.

    It was time for Xie Qinyin to clean up the small building during the day, so she also cleaned up a room downstairs.

    She took the corpse to the small building and pointed to the room on the first floor: "You will live here in the future."

    "I will live upstairs. If you have any business, you can go upstairs to find me     .

    "

In the room, Xie Qinyin opened the system panel.

    During the day, the experience points gained by frying eggs and greeting guests, plus the 500 experience points obtained by capturing mutant porcupines, she rose to the third level.