Xie Qinyin felt that her brain was about to shake out, she supported her head and got up.

    Just looking up, Brother Shi looked at her innocently.

    Xie Qinyin didn't have time to care about him.

    "Boom!" The loud noise accompanied the ground shaking and the mountain shook, and a behemoth rushed out from the mountain.

    "Damn, what the hell!"

    Xie Qinyin was shocked.

    A mutant porcupine the size of a hill, with hard thorns on its back, and two big fangs can pierce her.

    Xie Qinyin insists on one sentence, but if she can't beat it, she runs away!

    She pulled the corpse and turned around and ran.

    Just ran out of the village, the system panel suddenly popped up.

    [Detected the mutated chicken and mutated porcupine of the best ingredients. Mutated animals have abundant energy in their bodies, and their meat is firm and delicious. They are high-quality ingredients. Please catch the mutated chickens and mutated porcupines as soon as possible. 】

    [Task: Catch mutant chickens and mutant porcupines. Reward: EXP +500, turn on the system farm, and turn on the food processing function. 】

    Xie Qinyin stood outside the village, looking at the mutant porcupine that was getting closer and closer, but couldn't move his legs.

    It's not that she doesn't want to escape, it's just that the system has given too much.

    These two functions are what she needs most now.

    The system farm also has the ingredient processing function. As long as these two functions are turned on, she can easily cook in the future.

    When frying rice today, she was already in a hurry to handle the ingredients.

    In the future, there will be more guests, and she will definitely not be able to do it alone.

    And small restaurants do need mutant animals now.

    Although she is in the end of the world, the restaurant has already opened. She wants to make the restaurant well, which is her wish since she was a child.

    Xie Qinyin quickly made up her mind.

    "Brother Shi, let's go back!"

    Xie Qinyin took Brother Shi to the village.

    The mutant porcupine saw that the prey had escaped, roaring and chasing in their direction.

    Xie Qinyin remembered seeing a thick hemp rope when she was rummaging.

    "Brother Corpse, you lure the porcupine away, I'll find something to trap it...!"

    "Roar!" Brother Corpse responded.

    Xie Qinyin was about to teach him how to lure the porcupine away, but unexpectedly, he bent over and picked up a large rock and smashed it in the direction of the porcupine.

    The porcupine was instantly attracted to his hatred value, gave up Xie Qinyin, and rushed towards Brother Shi.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the figure of Brother Shi rushing away.

    "This child is too honest."

    She soon found the hemp rope in the cellar.

    Xie Qinyin was afraid that the porcupine's strength would be too strong and the hemp rope would not be able to trap it, so she found a few more ropes and tied all the hemp ropes together.