It hurts! smut

"Please mistress" I beg her to slow down and go easy on me. I know I was a bad boy but it hurts so much. She continues driving her huge cock into me. I'm unprepped and the plastic material isn't making it much easier to take her 8 inch strap on. She barely put any lube on it to.

"Your such a slut for pain I can feel your hard on beneath my palm." She spits out before painfully squeezing my hard cock. I find myself bucking into her hand at the pain. Tears rim my eyes making it hard to see.

When she turns my face towards her roughly, kissing my already bruised lips. Are tongues battle but when she strokes my dick I loose focus and moan. She takes the opportunity and slips her tongue between my lips, taking control of the kiss.

As she pulls away she sees the tears in my eyes and smirks

"Awe Is my baby going to cry? How pathetic." Accenting her words by spitting directly on my tight hole. I'd never admit it but her words turn me on even more. Tears streaming down my face when she starts thrusting into me harder. Making my arms give out underneath me. I fall forward my face landing in the pillows, my ass high in the air.

She's pumping my cock in her hand I nearly cum when she dips her thumb into my slit useing her other hand to play with my balls.

I'm a moaning and whimpering mess right on the edge ready to explode at any moment when she pulls away.

"Did you really think that I'd let you cum?" I whimper at her words realizing how stupid I was to think she'd let me off so easy.

Pulling out of me I clench at the lost of her pain and pleasure. She moves to the edge of the bed removing the strap on and spreading her legs wide.

"Kneel."

Scrambling off the bed I rush to kneel infront of her hoping if Im a good boy and do a good job pleasuring her then she'll let me cum.

Sitting back on my heels. Head and eyes down palms up on my thighs. I wait for her next command already knowing what it'll be.

"Eat."

That's all I need to hear my head immediately shoots up crawling closer to her beautiful gleaming pussy wet with arousal. Stopping infront of her I grab my mistresses thighs a begin eating like a starved man. Cause in a way I am I went three weeks without her touching me without me being able to touch her. Three very long weeks.

She starts moaning as her hands finds my hair pushing my face closer to her pussy. Grinding it against my face I lap at her wetness with quick hard strokes. Sucking one of her lips into my mouth before gently biting it. My movements becoming quick and sloppy as I almost cum on the floor thinking about how good she'd feel wrapped around my dick.

When I suck on her clit her grip on my hair becoming almost punishing as lewd word fall from her mouth. She throws her head back screaming my name as she cums hard.

"Good boy. Now it's your turn."

_________________________________________

Thank you to anyone reading this I hope you enjoyed it. I'm always looking for constructive criticism though so if there's something you feel would've made it better I'm all ears.

You can find the rest of the story on my patron called black rose.

Please vote If you liked the story and I'm always open to requests.

Thanks for reading everyone!