11

★彡 - 彡★

Taehyung woke up in his bed when a soothing bright light falls on his face. He stretched his arms to get away from his sleepy head but soon squinted his eyes around the room.

It was surely quite early in the morning because the sun rays were not that harsh, but he still wanted to know the time. He sprawled his arms and body a little further, to grab his phone from the side table.

He managed to open his eyes a little wider to see his phone screen. He then left a deep sigh realising it was not that late in the morning and just 7.

He tossed himself to the side, trying to feel certain someone beside him, but he couldn't feel that certain someone there.

"Babe?" that's the only word came out from his mouth in a hoarse voice.

He wanted to wrap his leg on Yamazaki's lower body but unfortunately his boyfriend was missing. He tried raising his voice to call for his boyfriend but before that he halted midway.

His eyes got fixed on something unusual which he doesn't usually see in the morning.

It was his wrist.

The bruises were quite evident on his honey tanned skin tone, making him scowl and feel frustrated again. It was still covered in dark red shade, to be exact, or maybe even more redder from the previous day.

But his wrist only made him remember about that specific asshole who was the sole reason behind those bruises.

He brought his wrist closer to his face, examining the condition of his wrist. Taehyung had no idea that Jungkook will try to hurt him or even harass him like that.
He definitely had some attraction towards the said man but now, he doesn't.

He loathes him from the bottom of his heart because that fucking bastard tricked him to be in that company. And what made taehyung more disgusted is that a CEO like him, wants to get inside his pants.

How pathetic it could be, that the brunette himself simply can't imagine. Not even in his fucking dreams.

He shortly started recalling the whole thing, even the incident where he rejected Yamazaki's offer to have a shower with him, which he promised he would be doing. he covered his face out of deep regret later hearing his boyfriend, shouting from the shower to get him a towel.

"Honey, are you awake? Can you get me a towel?"

Taehyung quickly got out from their shared bed, picking up the white towel from the shelf, to hand it to his boyfriend. He knocked at the door, later opened by Yamazaki who took the towel from his hand.

"Thank you baby. Sorry for waking you up. I hope you are doing fine?" The vocalist asked with a caring tone because he knew taehyung was not alright last night.

"Yeah. What would go wrong?"

There was a fake smile plastered on brunette's face. yamazaki was not an imbecile to not to make out from taehyung's expression that he's not alright so he extent his one arm to hold brunette's hand.

Taehyung panicked.

He literally panicked at first thinking Yamazaki would be holding his wounded wrist, but it happened exactly the opposite.

The vocalist held his other hand, bringing it closer to his own chest, to let Taehyung feel his heartbeat the warmth he wanted to share.

"Hey, I know you are not fine. But that's why I'm here to help you out. That's what couples do in a relationship. They are always there for each other. So, you can tell me what's going on?"