chapter-1

*when did it happen?*thought that one baby with the done with everything looks on his face...

/little explanation/
yo..my name's Liam and I'm an otaku but I love novels as well.You see I'm a pretty chill person tho I'm a overthinker..I'm 27...is that my right age?anyway...I'm a professor in the (name)art collage.. I'm still single cause I don't care to be in a relationship beside being single is pretty cool and free...I only have a few friends cause I don't know how to make friends...and the few friends I have are the ones who start to make a move to be friend with me...

anyway back to the business

one day..I was just driving to the college while listening (how to be a normal human being)...but suddenly the truck come out of nowhere and hit my car and boom!I'm dead..

that's what I thought but the God says no..

*huh?what are those noise?am I'm not dead yet?so this must be hospital..but why are those people shouting! can't they be quite!?excuse me?this is a hospital not a stage show!!and who brings the damn dog into a hospital!?!*

I try to open my eyes..

*god they're heavy....oh!never mind they're ope-........what the autal fuck!!!*

I saw...too many people crying while watching me..

*am I their god or something?*

when I turn my head to a side..I saw the man with blonde hair and the woman with red hair are hugging eachother while lying down..

*what the fak?is that blood that come out of their mouth?..omg! there's a hole in their stomach!!*

*wait a damn min.. they look so similar. . let's me work my beautiful brain..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh my god!!!!!no way!! they are minato and kushina from Naruto!!!!!and they're dead!!!*

I try to scream but the sound of the baby crying come out of my mouth...
..................damn it..I should have know.. I'm in Naruto..aren't I?...those wattpad fanfics..who knows I'll be in one of them?

*there're Naruto's parents...and sarutobi but where's Naruto?................................. don't tell me..*

the third hokage walks near the baby and pick him up...

"naruto isn't it? don't worry minato,kushina..I'll take care of your son..rest in peace"

*goddamnitttttttt!!!!!!!!!! let's me out!!!!! let's me out!!!! let's me go to the haven or hell idc!!!!!I don't want to be Naruto!!!!!!why kami????you can just make me a NPC!!!! but why the main character?!??!??$@#£@£##@3£*

_________________________________________
uhhhh is that okak?
should I continue this?