Jisung ~ gang au ~ pt. one

Your with your boyfriend

Your with your boyfriend. You love him, but he's always been odd...but you love it.

"Baby how'd you get tickets?"

"A friend helped me, he wasn't too happy this is what I'd be spending the money on though.."

Your heading to an event for Gucci with him when all of a sudden... the car crashes and your being pulled out by 2 men in black.

You call out to him, but he's trying to get everything out of the car that was damaged.

"Y/n..y/n, where'd she go?" He looks for you everywhere.

Your captors call him.
"If you want to see your girlfriend again pay us Han Jisung. We know who you are." The deep voice says.
"Jisung! Jisung I'm here-" they tape your mouth so you can't speak. Your screaming his name through muffled tears and cries.

"You'll pay for this."

•At the Safehouse•

"Do you know what your man has done Y/n? He killed our leader. And we want him to pay for his actions."

"Jisung isn't mafia or a gang member, I know him." You say.

"Then how is he so rich then? You were heading to a Gucci show. He had to have gotten that money from someone."

The masked man hold a photo up. It's him and Minho. But then you saw that they were taking. You saw money. You saw the next photos were them running from other masked men with guns.

The man then whispered in your ear.

"You have a choice Kim Y/n," He takes his mask off. Chan? "You join us and Jisung pays his debt, or you both end up in body bags. Which one sounds better to you?"

You examine that this is happening, that both of us could die.
"I'll..join you. Just...why is Jisung in this?"
"He joined us when he was a kid, that's why he's cold. He grew up too fast. But now he's the best one we've got."

You hear 2 gun shots.
And your boyfriend stern voice.
"Where is she? Chan if you hurt her..."
He laughs, not used to seeing him crying. "All yours sir." He pointed to where you were.
"Dolly, your okay.." he kissed you. Happy that you were okay. You wiped his tears.

"We have to join them. He said if we didn't, w-we'd be dead."

"Well we have no choice."

You enter what they call the "main office"

And there he was, Lee Felix. He was your first boyfriend back in High School. You've heard the rumors from school but...it's true?

"Felix, we have a new requits on our hands. Kim y/n. She's from Seoul we've heard, plus Jisung's girl."

He flashes you a smile. One you recognize from high school.
"Well y/n, it's been a while, hasn't it doll."

This is part 1, what will happen next? 👀
Part two will be very soon! Bye. 🫶🏽