S2/E3: Seeing Stars

Start from the beginning

Stolas: "It will be there shortly. Of course they're being careful!"

Octavia: "Dad, what's going? What's Prince Y/n doing here?"

Octavia asks her father as she steps outside to see what was going on.

Stolas: "He's here to help move your mother's things. Apparently, she can't exist somewhere for two minutes without the entirety of her possessions--"

Stella yells something incomprehensible in response through the phone as he speaks.

Stolas: "What? No! I'm not turning her against you-- Yes, Stella!"

Stella: *through the phone* "--never have to see your fucking face again!"

Octavia: "Dad?"

Stella continues to yell incomprehensibly through the phone.

Octavia: "This is going to be done before tonight, right?"

Stolas: "What? Oh. I hardly think so. Knowing your mother, this will take all weekend."

Y/n: "Why does she have so much stuff?! None of this is gonna fit!"

Y/n said as he tried stuffing a chair into the already nearly full moving van.

Stolas: "Don't be gentle with it, now, Y/n! Break whatever you have to get it all in there."

Stella: *through the phone* "What?! Is the prince touching my stuff?!"

Stolas: "No, the prince isn't touching your "precious things", Stella!"

Octavia: "But, tonight was supposed to--"

Stolas: "Darling, can we not talk about this now? Your mother's being a real B-I-T-C-H."

Stella: *through the phone* "The fuck do you mean--"

More incomprehensible yelling is heard from Stella's end.

Stolas: "Well, how was I supposed to know you can spell?! I've never seen you read!"

Stella: *through the phone* "I'm going to take everything! Everything you own!"

Stolas walks off as Stella continues yelling at him, leaving his daughter. Octavia, out of frustration, storms back inside the manor and goes back to her room before slamming the door. She then rips her calander off the wall and crumples it up before throwing it and proceeds to angrily topple her telescope over. She then looks back down at her crumpled up calander on the floor and sees the day she had circled. Then she grabs a bag with her things before leaving.

The IMP Headquarters...

At the IMP office, another calender is seen with the 20th circled with the words "Have The Talk" in the background with the same words scribbled out on the 11th, 12th, 15th, 18th, and 19th. The calander is also Verosika-themed, but a sticky note witn a drawing of Blitzø's face was stuck on Verosika's face.

Knives suddenly fly past the calander and Blitzø dodges them before looking at his adopted daughter nervously.

Blitzø: "Loona, honey, wait just a-- shit!"

He runs backwards as Loona runs after him, looking pissed.

Blitzø: "Loonie, please, can we talk--"

The office's water dispenser is thrown his way and hits him in the face.

Blitzø: "FUCK! Uh, I mean, wow! Good throw, honey! I-I'm so proud of youuuu!"

Loona pounces and tackles Blitzø to the floor before grabbing a picture off tbe wall and begins beating him with it. As this happens, Millie walks past to the couch where Moxxie is sitting. She sits down on his lap and they drinks coffee together from their matching mugs.