S1/E10: Harvest Moon Festival (Final Part)

The next day, Wally Wackford, with a black eye and a missing tooth, is seen on a stage in front of a crowd of mostly Imps.

Wally: "Welcome, I say-a, welcome-a... all to Wrath-a Ring's-a annual-a Harvest-a Moon-a... a-Festival! To kick things up, we have the great prince Stolas-a, here to usher in this here Pain Games!"

Stolas, who was nearby on the stage, walks forward and takes the microphone from Wally.

Stolas: "How kind, Wackford. Greetings, tiny... Wrath Ring Imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor that continue to feed the citizens of Hell!"

The crowd of Imps just glare at the Demon Prince as boos resonate from them.

Stolas: "I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest Imps to show their skill in dominance. Good luck to you all! Especially that sexy little one there. Yoo-hoo! Blitzy!"

The Goetia prince waves at Blitzø who groans.

Blitzø: "Ah, fuck me."

Y/n chuckles, earning a hard glare from his boss just before a gun goes off. The Pain Games commence with Loona, Y/n, and Millie watching their co-workers try to win. The first game was an obstacle course with each participate doing his or her best to pass. Moxxie clawed up a wooden wall, only to slip and fall into a small ditch of water. He resurfaces, but not alone as he gets thrashed by a huge black and white shark.

The next game was basically a big battle royal where everyone had to attack and hogtie their opponents

The next game was basically a big battle royal where everyone had to attack and hogtie their opponents. Y/n watched next to Loona, but he grew bored.

Y/n: "Hey, Loo. I'm gonna go explore the festival. See you in a bit?"

Loona: "Uh, yeah. Sure."

Y/n gave Loona his signature smile, making her cheeks heat up as she watches Y/n walk away. She smiles, though, before she hears a giggle and turns to a smiling Millie.

Loona: "What's so funny?"

Millie: "Nothin'. I just can't believe you two ain't a thing yet."

This made the heat in Loona's face rise even higher.

Loona: "Wh-what? I mean, he's nice and all. And handsome. And amazing. And badass. And funny..." *smiles before realization* "I-I mean....!"

Millie: *serious* "Loona, your tail is waggin'."

Loona pauses before twisting her body around to see that her tail was indeed wagging happily. It was obvious that it was because of Y/n, but she narrowed her eyes at her own tail.

Loona: "Traitor."

Millie giggles again as Loona turns back to her.

Loona: "Okay, maybe I like him a little bit."