Y/n's main outfit consists of a purple vest with white and black accents, often left open slightly, exposing his belly and noticeable curves. He also wears short white shorts, fishnet tights, knee-length black boots, and elbow-length gloves. He has various accessories, including a leg strap that is tied around his waist and one on his thigh, a belt, and a black choker around his neck, along with a cross pendant and a chain around his left wrist.

Personality: Having had to move several times in his life, Y/n is personality friendly, he likes to meet new people and get along with them. Sometimes, he can be serious like when he is on a mission, or scary when things are not going well between his comrades.

Y/n has developed a mysterious demeanor around him whenever he assumes his duties as a guild member. He is known to be very kind and enjoys reading books and stories, although he also shows an obsessive side in making profits at the same time. He has an enigmatic air around him, with his friends growing used to it. When speaking with outsiders or close friends, he shows a blunter and more cynical side to him. Y/n does not mince words, even towards his friend and his master.

As he was pampered by his mother tons of times, he gains a little childish attitude whenever he finds new things. He likes teasing others and being a bit mischievous but not in a sexual way because of his serious mom.

He couples this mischievous streak with impressive skills of manipulation and reading people. As such his tricks and pranks are usually elaborate, long-winded affairs towards rather simple ends, which he does out of enjoyment and the fact that he enjoys watching people squirm. Both Natsu and Gray were such unfortunate victims that they were easily terrified upon seeing his schemes. If not partaking in such affairs, he shows interest in those who get her attention.

Apart from that, he shows a calm attitude whatever the situation thinks a lot, and cares deeply for his comrades. But...When Y/n is angered, the surrounding air near him becomes electrified in part due to his electro magic. Depending on the severity of what has angered him, he can either be simply irritated or become extremely scared, the latter also causing him to dispense "appropriate" punishment.

Likes: His Parents, Friends, Books, Magic, Nature, Fairy Tail, Nilou, Fighting, Thunder/Lightning, Singing

Dislikes: Seeing his precious one hurt, Damaged Books, Arrogant People

History: Y/n was born in a small and nearly unknown country and lives peacefully with his parents. But during his childhood, he was not allowed to leave the house alone because, unlike other people, his blood was fragile but mysterious.

One night, when he was 6, mages broke into the house and kidnapped him to a secret cave. He didn't know what's happened, he was so scared that his light magic woke up and sent all the mages flying around. Unfortunately, a dark mage used his dark magic to knock him out and they all proceeded to try a different experience with him. For five days he was screaming, crying to let it end, and by force, they implanted the contrary to his magic in him, the dark magic.

Due to his blood being so fragile, the darkness inside him harms him with excruciating pain.

On the sixth day, his parents finally found him and killed all the mages. Later, they knew that their son would never be safe in this country, so they moved on to different countries each month.

During this time, his mother gives him all the books about magic and teaches him different magic so that he can protect himself. On his 16th birthday, his parents integrated him into a guild named Fairy Tail, where there were several mages to protect him.