Wait for me baby

We wake up the next morning, I have a pounding headache. "Fuck" I say and get out of bed, and realize Carl is already gone.

I walk downstairs and see him sitting at the table with Lip and Ian, "hey babe, I was just about to wake you up" Carl says and kisses me.

"I have to go on a run, coming with me?" He says and raps his arms around me, "yea sure" I say "im going to get cloths. I'll be right back." I say and kiss Carl.

I get home and Kev and V are both at work already, I go upstairs and get changed. I put on a black crop top, with Jean shorts, and air forces.

I run back downstairs and see Carl sitting on the couch, "start locking your door, we live on the south side" Carl says and grabs my hand.

We stop at Cashes real quick to say hey to Ian, "what's good brother from another father" Carl says and dabs up Ian, "what y'all want now" Ian says and laughs.

"Nothing, just wanted to say hi" Carl says and grabs my hand and we walk back out.

We get to the place and no one is there, we're waiting for about 10 minutes. "They might be inside" Carl says "wait here" he let's go of my hand and walks inside, then I hear yelling.

"HANDS UP, AND KNEES ON THE FLOOR"

A cop.

"Carl!" I yell and go to run inside, but a police grabs my arm. "Unless you want to go to jail too. I would stay here" the cops says, and it's my dad. "Fuck you" I say and step back, I start crying.

Then they walk out with Carl in handcuffs.

"Wait for me baby. I love you, forever" he says and they put in him the cop car.

I watch as they pull away, sobs still leaving my mouth.

I walk home in the quiet, looking at the ground, not knowing what to think, or even say.

Those last words of his keeps playing in the back of my head "I love you, forever" is all can hear, and I didn't even have time to say anything back.

I slowly walk into the Gallaghers, "Mya, what's wrong" Debbie says, and I loose it.

"Carl, he... he went to jail, they caught him at a drug deal Debbie. He's gone" I say hugging her and crying.

Then, lip walks down stairs and sees me crying "what did Carl do to you this time" he says with a cigarette in his mouth. "Nothing, he's in fucking jail lip" Debbie says and grips me tighter.

"What? Fuck, ok well we will figure this out ok Mya. Don't worry. They will Call Fi and make a court date. We will see what happens from there. Be strong Mya, for Carl."

Andddddd that's a wrap. Sorry it kinda is a sucky ending. But I'm working on the second book right now!!