I glance back at the girl and she gives me a warm smile with half lidded eyes.
"Thank you" she says in a warm tone. She looks young, no older than twenty at least but the club has a twenty one and over policy so either she looks young for her age or she's using a fake ID.
"No pro-"
"Bella fucking Lyon!" A familiar voice warns, and her eyes go from half lidded to widened with a I'm in trouble glimpse.

I turn around and see Pablo right behind us. He goes straight to her, and asks her what the hell she's doing here and that he told her not to come her again.
"Fianceee, it's your birthday party" She slurs with a sloppy smile, "I'm celebrating you! Cheers" she goes to grab the drink in front of her but he reaches for it right away and hands it over to the bartender with a death glare. I'm so confused right now, is this the girl Pablo's getting married to?

"Party pooper" She mumbles with a sleepy tone.
He ignores her and turns to me,
"What the hell Amalie?" What did I do?! I was literally minding my own business.
"I didn't do anything!" I defend, "I didn't even know it was your fiancé, I was minding my own business until a guy started bothering her." The second that sentence escaped my lips I regretted it. Pablo's usually very green eyes turned dark murderous glare, his jaw clenched, and his hands were balled into fists.
"Who the fuck touched her and where is he?" He asked with a deadly calm tone. Pablo's low tone is far worse than him yelling – a lot of people could confirm that if they weren't six feet below right now.

"He's gone" I say, watching him let out controlled breathes, "don't worry he didn't leave without a mark."
Pablo doesn't smile, he just gives me a light nod before turning to his now almost passed out fiancé, he scoffs and grabs her arms. She tries to fight but he swings her over his shoulder like a sack of potatos. He gives her a light smack on her ass like a child that's getting spanked for doing something bad.
"Not another word, i'll deal with you when we're home." He says followed with a low growl and she turns silent – something tells me these two are going to drive each other mad if they aren't already. He gives me another nod and disappears.

I let out a breath and took a sip of my drink. Relationships man. Too much drama.
I looked around the club then let my eyes travel back up to where I was looking until I got distracted. I almost gasped when my eyes connected with a pair of familiar oak tree brown ones. He looks at me up and down, and I remember our last encounter.
"I hate you, Bruno Rodriguez." I mouth, no words could be truer right now.

He smirks like he's just accomplished something, then he lifts up his hand and bends his index finger. Only a second later a girl dressed in almost nothing comes to him and starts rubbing herself against him. He throws the same words I told him back at me with a grin and I feel my cheeks heat up. He's letting her rub against his dick while he's staring straight at me. He's trying to provoke me, and the annoying part is that it's working. Damn it.

I look away and my eyes hit jack pot, a smirk pulls on the corner of my lips. He wants to play? Lets play. I walk into the crowd, and make sure he's looking as I keep going. When I see the familiar face paint, I pat on his shoulder and the second he turns around I crash my lips to his before he can see me – please kiss back Luca. He kisses back, and I fight to not smile as I see the look on Bruno's face. Checkmate asshole.

Bruno lifts up from his seat and disappears. When he's out of my view I break the kiss with Luca, "Based on the way you kiss, I'm starting to think the rumors about you are true." I smiled, he looked at me with confused eyes.
"Amalie?" He said, and I shrug as he looks at me up and down.
"In the flesh." I grin, at first he was taken back but when he looked behind me with a grin it's like he understood something – like he understood what I'm doing.

I was about to turn around until something tugged on my arm, pushing me so far back I almost fell on my ass.
"Te mataria ahora mismo si no fueras mi major amigo" huh? Then Bruno turned to me, grabbed my arm and boom, now we're here.