Chapter 17

Ran and Rindou had to pretend that they knew absolutely nothing about (Y/N) just so South wouldn't get to her.

They watched as South grew more and more frustrated as the days and weeks go by and still no sign of you.

Ran hoped that South would just forget about you and move on but nope.

He STILL wanted to find you.

He even sent the weaker members of Rokuhara Tandai to spread out and search everywhere just to cover more ground.

There was still no sight of you until one day Ran read a text that made his heart drop to his stomach.

Word had got out that someone had found her and has been taken to South already.

Ran panicked.

Mochi sent out that South doesn't want anyone bothering him and that he would let us know when he's done with her to meet up at the bar.

The whole time Ran was just pacing back and forth around the living room in their shared apartment, debating whether he should go save her or not.

Rindou sighs as he watches his older brother being distressed by your safety.

He knows the situation is bad but he needed to calm his brother down before he ends up doing something stupid...

Rindou- "You know...."

Rindou says to break the silence.

Rindou- "If you had just told him that she's been dead...then maybe he would've stopped searching for her...He wouldn't know that you lied...He never checks his shit....And I doubt anyone will anyways."

Ran stopped and stared at Rindou for a moment before shaking his head.

Ran- "You think I WANT to hear those words come out of my mouth?....What if she ACTUALLY dies after luing about that?....You think that will make me feel better???....I won't live with myself if I actually jinx it Rin..."

Rindou hums then rests his elbows on his thighs.

Ran continued to pace back and forth as he thought whether to go save you or not.

And if he does go, what then?

Sit back and watch??

What if it is you?

What if it isn't?

What will he say?

What will he do??

So many things are running through his head until his thoughts were interrupted when he heard his brother call to him.

"Ran..."

Ran took a deep breath to try to relax himself before turning to his head to face is brother.

Rindou- "Its your call......"

Ran looks down a bit as his brother continues.

Rindou- "If you want to go....then I'll go with you...But I hope you have a good excuse made up in case its NOT her and South gets pissed off for coming in unannounced..."

Ran lets out another sigh.

Ran- "I'm just worried Rin....I don't know what South will do if he gets his hand on her..."

Rindou- "I know Ran....But you have to think about it...He has someone with him right now....So we don't have alot of time to sit here and think...."