Chapter 12

((A/N: Believe me...I am getting plenty of rest and drinking a gallon of water a day, I am just impatient AF with this book 😂))

((Also read with caution, domestic violence, torture and gun use ahead. ⚠️ ⛔️))

"Why didn't you ask the Haitani's for help?"

You felt your world stop when you heard Ran's last name  leave Doku's mouth.

He knows Ran?

But how?

And why?

For what reason would Ran even know Doku?

You figured Ran has money because why else would he have a Black Card but still!

Doku is a criminal!

Doku could've EASILY wipe out anyone from existence if he wanted to.

Unless...

There's more to Ran than you think.

But what business does Doku have kidnapping your daughter and killing your neighbor??

The only thing you can think of is if he's trying to get something out of Ran.

But what are the chances that Ran won't even care?

He didn't even leave me his number in case of an emergency.

Whatever Ran did to piss off Doku is NOT even any of your concern.

Ran left you two.

Ran ABANDONED you two.

So what is the fucking point of all of this??

Why bother holding an innocent child prisoner over something that her father did?!

You- "Give me my daughter back..."

Doku chuckled.

Doku- "You don't care about him?"

You stepped closer.

You- "I said....Give me my daughter back..."

You said between your teeth.

Doku- "Not until he gives me what I fucking want..."

You scoffed.

You- "Why does that even matter?! He's not in our fucking lives Doku! Why are you doing all of this?!"

Doku- "I just have some unfinished business that I wanted to take care of."

You- "So why drag HER into this?! She literally did NOTHING, she doesn't even know who her father is so WHY Doku?! Why are you going through this much?! Are you trying to traumatize my baby?!"

Doku watches as your tears roll down his face.

What he once found so attractive on you, is now annoying and disgusting.

Doku- "You look so pathetic kitten..."

He says in a hateful tone.

You- "SHUT UP..."

Doku- "Aww, you don't like it when I call you kitten anymore?"

You clenched your fists a bit.

You- "Anymore?...Try NEVER!...I NEVER loved you! Nor did I find you attractive! The ONLY reason I've put up with you is because YOU promised to pay for EVERYTHING my daughter needed! But now? I don't have to put up with you OR your nasty fucking fetishes! So give me my daughter back before I fucking-!"