Texts and Missed calls

Bam. I wake up to a head on the floor with my arm hanging on for dear life at the edge of the couch and the other arm beneath my entire body being squashed like an egg.

6am. At least I woke up on time but I have to deal with Bradley which reminds me.

Where is my phone?

'I swear I left it here, like on' I spot that phone, another day and another stupid moment of mine. 'That counter. Ah-ha' I grab the phone 'Not dissappearing like the last time'

Why am I talking to a phone-.

My life gets weirder each day but nore fun each day

Bradley is going to regret what he did so much today. I'm going to be team leader and blow this mission up in a good way.

Time skip

I overcheck the fuel port as Rose looks to the wheels.

'Amy'

Of couse it's the voice that I want to never hear from behind me.

'Amy, please'

I ignore him.

'AMY'

His voice catches the attention of the other pilots

'WHAT! What is it Rooster? Huh?'

He looks taken aback and all the others just stare.

'YOU LEFT ME AT THAT HOSPITAL AND I WAITED AND WAITED BUT YOU NEVER CAME, I STOOD THERE LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT WHILST YOU WERE PROBABLY OFF IN A SEX CLUB OR SOMETHING. EVEN HANGMAN WHEN TO GO CHECK ON ME'

He looks down in disappointment which he deserves entirely.

'He went to my home and checked on me and you didn't even accept my calls or answer my texts'

'Amy-'

'NO, Bradley you need to take a step back, I'm winning this thing, and I'm going on this mission whether you like it or not.'

I walked off without caring for him this time.

The F-18 was all set and I just watched as Scarlet talked with her boyfriend. The coldness of the metal gaving a comforting feeling even though I never meant for it to be comforting but it was welcomed nonetheless.

Scarlet was head over heels in love and I was happy for her, she deserves it after all. She's funny, smart and nice to have around although she makes fun of my love of dragons. Wings were painted on my helmet to show the creative mind i got from my father and my love of dragons.

Everyone used to make fun of them but now they respect them beyond what I would expect now. Maybe it's all the successful missions under my belt or juat the talent maybe even how I took Bagman's ego down a notch or two but I don't mind.

Scarlet snaps me out of my daydreaming by clicking her fingers infront of my face, lets just hope this training session goes good