I hope she is obsessed with me too.

"Stop, please." She pleads and blushes as she adjusts her hair. We have reached the venue. She thinks we are having a normal dinner with our families. We are in the lift as we ride up to the floor. I can't help myself as I put my hands around her waist and pull her close. I need her close. She giggles and I nuzzle my nose in her neck.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I ask not intending to say those words out loud. She relaxes in my arms. She looks up and her confident eyes meet mine. The love that I see in her eyes is like a promise.

"Do you know how much I love you?" She asks. The adoration she has in her eyes for me squeezes my heart painfully. Sometimes I feel like she loves me more than I love her. Sometimes I feel like I love her more than she loves me.

The lift door dings and she slowly slips out of my embrace. I hold her hand tightly and entwine our fingers. She reaches over and kisses my cheek shyly with love and it instantly relieves my stress.

"I love you more than you know. I love you more than I know." She answers her question and I just want to ditch everyone and take her home and make love to her. She says it with such confidence and turns her head back to the table. Everyone is waiting for us at the table. I nod at the men at different tables.

The whole hotel is booked for us today. Everyone here is either a business partner, a family member or friends. Gemma is too excited but she is trying to hide it. Mr. Piccolo immediately engulfs her in his arms as so soon as she reaches them.

"Papa!" She is like a little girl when she sees him. He kisses her forehead.

"Happy Birthday, my Bell!" He greets her, but jealousy grips my heart and I try to suppress it. Gemma rolls her eyes at me. Marcus is here as well, but he is standing at the other end. His eyes are solely focused on Gemma. I am too nervous to ask her about it.

"Thank you, Papa!" Gemma hugs her next and whispers something in her ear that causes her to look at me and blush.

We all sit down to eat. The restaurant is rooftop and are nearly on the edge. There is a pool in between the grand setting. I notice that her colleagues are here too, her friends as she says. I try to block her vision from them. My hand is over her chair. She is smiling and laughing with her family. Her hand is resting comfortably on my thigh. I am controlling the urge to pick it up and kiss her finger tips.

Everyone at the table is looking at me, giving me the this-is-it look. Everyone is the room is waiting for me to make the move. She catches my nervousness and raises her brows.

Are you okay? She asks and I look away. She is waiting for me to respond. She is unaware that everyone is watching our interaction. My gaze meets Daniel's who is at the other end of the room. At my nod, he makes the call. The whole place lights up from the light romantic light to the bright silver and gold. Mom looks at me excitedly and Papa gives me a nod with a smile.

I stand up and hold my hand out for her. She looks at me in confusion and then at everyone at the table.

"Come with me, Angel." I command and plead at the same time and she puts her soft hand in mine. She stands up as I guide us through the table and to the small stage where the band is performing. They all clear the stage as soon as we get there as per the plan. Everyone's eyes are on us and she holds my hand tighter.

"What happening?" She asks as we reach the stage and get on the stage. As soon as she steps up, a heart of red brightens behind us. She gasps at the lights and as she turns to me, I am already on my knees with the box open in my hand. She gasps again and her hands cover her mouth.

"Ever since I met you, there is no one else for either of us. You make my life brighter with your smile. You make my days better with your courage. Your strength holds me to ground. Your love takes me to moon. You make me want to hold on to life. You are the Angel who can control this Devil. Will you please give me a chance to show you how much I love you? Because I don't think even a life time would be enough. Will you do me the honor to be my wife, my Angel?"

Everyone is holding their breath. Tears spur in her eyes. She is in shock. Her eyes move from the box to me.

"Angel?" I ask. I know she would say yes, but there is some nervousness in my heart. In an unexpected way, she kneels down in front of me on her both legs.

"It would be my honor." She responds in a whisper and I take her hand and put the huge rock on her finger. There! That must keep the predators away! My chest bursts with happiness. There is no other man that's happier than me right now. I pull her in to kiss her. Her hands reach my hair as she kisses me deeply. In that moment, I knew she is not shy.

As we pull away, fireworks blow up in the sky. Everyone around us is clapping and cheering. I pick her up as I stand and hold her up to me by her waist. I feel like I conquered the world. I feel like there is nothing that can stop me. As she pulls away, her forehead touches mine. In that moment, we are the only two people in the world.

"You are my courage. You are my strength. You are my army. I love you, Lucas." Her words take me to the moon. The love in her eyes makes me want to kill or be killed for her. SHE IS MINE.

"I love you more than life, Angel."

"Lucas." She whispers my name like I am her life line. I look into her eyes. I need more.

"We are getting married next week." I informed her. Everything is already planned. She just needs to show up in her dress. I always imagined her walking down the aisle to me. I want to marry her and take care of her. I want to treat her like the Angel she is. I want to give her best life. She looks at me in shock.

"What?" The shock is clear on her face. I smile.

"I would have married you tomorrow, but I know you want to choose a dress."

"What? I-I..." She is at loss of words.

"Mr. Piccolo agreed to it as well." Her heads whips to find her father smiling at her. Suddenly she realises we are not the only people in the room. Her blush comes back. She holds my coat and buries her face in my chest. I lift her head and kiss her lips. "You will be completely mine next week." She smiles.

"I would love that." She agrees. My heart swells.

My Angel.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Boring? I just wanted them to have their part of romance. They finally got a break. One last chapter remaining. Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.