Hoseok froze at his place hearing this. A small tint of blush aroused on his bread cheeks. He blinked twice to come back to reality.

He looked at you and his eyes smoothen looking over the way you get shy along with him. He coughed making you open your eyes as your brown orbs met his. His eyes sparkled as his eyes traveled from your left eyes to right then your small cute nose and finally on your rosy lips.

His lips curved into a small smile as he leaned towards you making you look at him. His eyes were all over your lips as he pressed his lips over yours. He started to move his lips against you.

You also melted in it and moved your lips with him. He smiled when he got your response. He took your hands and put them around his neck as you held him tightly making him come closer to you  deepening the kiss.

He also wrapped his hands around your waist leaving every space between you both. You both were lost in your own world.

Soon you felt him biting your lower lips for entrance. You immediately gave him entrance to explore more. Hoseok smirked before entering his tongue in your mouth, to get his dominance over you.

You were just so lost. Hoseok started to roam his hand over your body. His hand was about to get inside your oversize shirt when…..

"Hey hyung we are here….OMG…." You got startled and immediately pushed him. You and Hoseok looked behind just to see Taehyung,  but he was not alone.

"YAH...TAKE OFF YOUR HAND FROM MY EYES." "No baby...you can't see this." Taehyung said. "YAH YOU KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG. THEY WERE JUST MAKING OUT IN THE KITCHEN, WE HAVE ALREADY DONE MORE THAN THAT...NOW LET GO!!!" She shouted, hitting his hand continuously. But Taehyung removed his hand making the girl hit her head this time.

You and Hoseok looked at them bricking, and tried to control your laugh. Soon they saw you, and the girl with Taehyung smiled looking at you. "Hyung!" Tae said and came to hug Hoseok. "Hi , my name is Lia. Taehyung's fiance." She said, forwarding her hand as you smiled and shook your hand with her.

Soon she pulled you in a hug and said something, making your eyes go wide. "Well I see you were really enjoying it. Don't worry there is much more to explore." Lia said in your ears, making you blush.

"Hey everyone!" this time another voice came. You looked at the direction and your expression immediately changed.

"OPPA!!"

you exclaimed in happiness and Immediately ran to hug Jimin aka your brother. "Hey munchkin!" He said, hugging you. Hoseok smiles looking at the bro-sis duo.

"Hmm, y/n did you forget about me?" You looked in the direction just to meet with Mia, Jimin's girlfriend. She was looking at you with a cute angry pout at you.

"Ah!! How can I?" You smiled and immediately went to hug her.

Soon everyone also came. Hoseok was really so happy to meet all his best friends after a long time. It was not like he never met them...it's just that all were so busy these days that they barely get the chance to get along, like the old days.

And now he was so happy to spend this one week with them. You were all in the living room. Chit-chatting when Hoseok joined you all after freshening up (now he is wearing his clothes🌚🤡)

You smiled at him. "Where is Jin hyung and namjoon hyung."  "They were just behind us. They are also coming. Actually Jin hyung said he will be a little late as he is sending Aera to her grandma's house as she is having exam week (Aera is Jin's daughter) and Namjoon hyung is coming." Jungkook informed as he nodded.

"Hey yo! what is here?" They all heard and turned around. "Hyung!!" Jungkook said and went to hug his hyung followed by others. "What about me?" Again another voice spoke.

They looked behind to see Namjoon with his wife. "Appa!!'' you heard a tiny voice and looked out just to see a small tiny baby running towards you in all directions but his legs tripped making him fall. But thank God he didn't get hurt.

"Ohh baby are you ok?" Namjoon immediately picked him up. "Ohh wow hyung! You did great while bringing Jihoon here. Now I will also have someone to accompany me." Jungkook squealed like a kid and took Jihoon from him and went out to play. "Hyung he is as clumsy as you." Jimin said as all laughed.

(Jihoon is Joon's 2 years old son🤡….after all in this ff most of the members r in relation so why not🌚🤡...and jk is only bachelor🤡)

You all laughed at them and went inside. You all started to catch up and talk about all your well beings.

Now it was evening and you went outside in the garden to get some fresh air. You were really enjoying it here. You looked down on the grass and smiled at yourself, when you felt two pairs of hands around you. You smiled knowing who it was.

He started to kiss your cheeks making you blush. "S-stop someone will see us." You whispered. "Like today…" he smirked, as you started to blush hard. "Let them...I don't mind." He said hugging you more tightly.

Soon you both heard some firecrackers. You looked in the direction to find Jungkook and Jihoon who were playing. Your eyes sparkled looking at those firecrackers.

"Do you also want them?" Hoseok asked, looking at you. You gave him a wide smile and immediately nodded like a kid  making him chuckle at your cuteness.

Hoseok smiled and held your hands and went towards them. You and Hoseok also started to play with both of them. Soon, Taehyung and others also came.

You saw everyone getting excited. But your main focus was on your husband who was laughing and playing and dancing with his best friends, more like brothers.

                                             To be continued…...