Chapter 12

A/N sorry if this is short but I'm determined to always put a new chapter out on Mondays. I've decided that it's going to be two chapters after this one and then an epilogish thing and then the sequel.

Love you!

************************************

Harry's POV

After waking up with a massive hangover and feeling incredibly stupid for calling Louis, I went with Taylor to Virgin Gorda, one of the Virgin Islands.

It was nice to get out of the cold weather, really.

We spent some time with a family named the Helds and I tried my hardest to keep up my 'super in love with a girl who I actually want to strangle' act.

It must have been believable because the mother Kris, commented on how cute we were together.

Taylor grinned and pecked my lips. I forced a small back to her.

When we got back to the hotel room, I noticed that she was being really quiet, which was extremely, extremely weird for her.

"Hey, you're being quiet," I commented.

She nodded and sat down on the bed, biting her lip.

"I um...I heard you on the phone with Louis a few nights ago," she said quietly, "You woke me up when you were looking for your phone and then you didn't close the door all the way."

Knowing Taylor, this was not going to end well.

"Oh," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"I know we were drunk and everything, but I just can't help thinking about everything you were saying. Like how I'm just not Louis and how you wished he was there with you and not me. That hurts, Harry, and I just need you to tell me something; is that what you really feel?" she asked, her eyes sparking with held-back anger and frustration.

I didn't answer her. She already knew the truth. She had figured it out.

She huffed and stood up.

"I always knew that you were kind of holding back in this relationship, but I brushed it off because I knew that something's really wrong with you. But I never would have guessed that it was because you're fucking in love with your best friend!" Taylor snapped.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from getting angry. I knew that she had every right to be very pissed off, but I still felt a little irritated.

"God, aren't you going to say anything? I find out that my fucking boyfriend is in love with his fucking band mate and that's why he cuts himself and is so depressed and you're silent? God, it's a tragedy, isn't it? You're pining after Louis like a puppy and you know he'll never love you back! I was ready to help you get over whatever was wrong, but now, knowing that you actually used me, you can just go screw yourself! Just go back to destroying yourself over something that will never, ever happen!" she shrieked.

I lost it.

"Yeah, I admit it! You were a distraction! You want the truth? I'll give it to you! You make me want to throw up! You're so clingy and desperate and yeah, you're not Louis! You're just some whore that I used as a distraction!" I snarled.

Taylor gasped and I processed what I had just said.

"Taylor, look, I'm...I'm sorry," I sighed, running my hands over my face.

"No you're not, Harry. You know that you aren't," she replied coldly.

"Look, you're a sweet girl and everything but...," I sighed, trailing off.