Chapter 7

A/N

Just going to tell you guys ahead of time, there is going to be a sequel to this story. And it will be just about as depressing as this one.

Okay, that's all.

Love you!

************************************

Harry's POV

I pretty much knew what I was in for as I walked into my hotel. The numerous calls and texts from the boys, especially Louis and Liam, gave me a hint.

I hesitated out of my and Louis's hotel room door. Sighing, I put the key in the door and opened it.

Louis was sitting on his bed, scowling at his phone. Eleanor, who must have arrived earlier in the morning, sat next to him.

Upon hearing the door opening, Louis looked up. When he saw me, he dropped his phone on the bed and jumped up.

"What the hell were you thinking, Harry? The press are having a field day with this! Have you seen the shit they're saying about you? Do you know the horrible publicity that you're going to get because of this? God, we wouldn't have even known where the hell you were if I hadn't seen the pictures on Twitter!" Louis screeched furiously.

I stood there, staring at him coldly.

"So that's all you care about? All you're concerned about is bad publicity?" I growled.

I hadn't intended on fighting. I had walked into the room, prepared to make peace with him, but the second I saw Eleanor with her hand on his arm...I knew that I couldn't be nice. I was jealous.

Louis huffed.

"Harry, I know how you deal with hate! I'm pissed about how stupid you were, staying at her hotel, but I'm worried to!" he snapped.

"Yeah. You sound worried," I said sarcastically.

"You fucking weigh 120 pounds and you've probably got about that many scars! How the fuck am I not supposed to be worried? And now you're staying with a girl you barely even know?" he snarled, "I know that you hate that everyone thinks that you're a manwhore, so why would you do that?"

"Well a manwhore is only a little worse than an attention whore, isn't it Louis?" I shot back.

He flinched, and I knew that I had hurt him. But I didn't let it phase me.

"You've been seen with her like twice, and now everybody is assuming you're sleeping with her!" he snapped.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It's not necessarily an incorrect assumption, Louis," I said calmly.

I'd seen Louis mad. I'd seen him happy. I'd seen him in every mood in between.

But the look that he had on his face was one that I had never seen before. I couldn't even comprehend it.

"Please tell me you're joking," he sighed heavily, "Just...please."

"Then I'd be lying, Louis," I said.

Eleanor looked incredibly uncomfortable and unsure of what to do, but she stayed silent.

"But you always talked about...waiting for somebody special, Harry, it was so important to you. You barely know Taylor. God dammit, what the hell is going on with you that's making you do this fucking insane shit?" Louis suddenly yelled.

As angry as his voice was, his eyes were starting to well up, and I could only pray that he didn't cry, because then I would as well.

"I just don't care anymore," I replied quietly. I hated lying to Louis, and this was one truth that I could tell him.