Chapter 96 : Class-A?

Start from the beginning

"Very well. Listen up Karuizawa-san."

"Hmm Hmm."

"So, you know how Class-A in your group acted as a 'traitor' and voted out Ayanokouji-kun right?"

"Duh~ of course I know. I was the 'Target' after all."

"Hush. Let me talk, will you?"

With a frown on her face, Haruka bent her body as if trying to intimidate the blonde haired girl … However the cute pout on Haruka's face made all her intimidation appeal fall into negative. And just like a master of art, Kiyotaka swiftly directed his gaze away from the two big personalities of his blue haired friend which moved quite fashionably with every single move of hers.

'Someone give her a boob holder, or one day they will pop out.'

"Sure sure. But you were the one who asked me the question tho …" With a pout on her face herself, Karuizawa muttered those words as Kiyotaka couldn't help but sigh to himself.

"I thought you were going to discuss our conversation Haruka. Never thought it would change into a pouting competition."

Both the girls blushed in embarrassment as Kiyotaka looked at them blankly before sipping his coffee which he ordered a couple of minutes ago.

"Well, alright. So, just like how Class-A figured out the 'Target' in the Rabbit group, Kiyotaka-kun told me that, after their so-called 'success' over the Leader of the enigmatic Class-D leader who got such a big lead in the Island Exam, the Class-A students will start underestimating their competition and might follow the same plan yet again.", as Haruka finished her piece, it was as if all her previous excitement died down as she lazily slumped back on her seat as she started drinking her coffee.

"Sigh I never thought I would say so many words in one sitting. Explaining stuff is pretty hard, huh? You go now. I'm passing the baton to you, Kiyotaka-kun. Gambare Gambare."

With a jolly smile on her face, Haruka slapped the back of Kiyotaka who just stared back at her with a disappointed gaze behind his stoic look to which Haruka nervously chuckled.

"Very well. You were actually explaining pretty well Haruka.", to his words of praise, she smiled.

"Too bad your MP was as low as Karuizawa's intelligence.", her smile fell.

"Oi, that's mean. I don't think I've said this before, but I'm smart af!", with a proud smirk, Karuizawa pointed to herself, however her smirk immediately fell off when the brown haired boy spoke up.

"Oh really? Then please tell me the answer of 11x11 within 5 seconds. 1 …. 2 …"

With a panicked expression on her face, Karuizawa started scribbling on her hand while using her fingers as a pencil.

"3 …. 4 .. Fi-"

"It's 111!", once again another proud smirk formed on Karuizawa's face which further widened as Kiyotaka nodded to her words with an almost impressed look on his face.

"Yeah. You're an idiot after all."

Karuizawa's smirk fell as Haruka puffed her cheeks containing her laughter.