The greatest game show host

The last day of spring break is about to end, the clock shows the time 11:57
Every student and teacher either slept early or was still up, excited for the next day.
The minute hand reached 12 and *flash* in an instant every student and their homeroom teachers transported into a large theatre and everyone started panicking, the teachers were trying to calm everyone down then suddenly pink smoke appeared in the centre of the stage and there was standing a tall man with gold skin with a big hat and black stick with a gem on it.

3rd person pov:

~??: beep-boo-boop-pu-bu...... Attention! everybody; now set your eyes on this beautiful,handsome, charming, extraordinarily amaz-

Sudo: oye wtf🤬
Ike:who the hell are you
"Where are we?"😱"stop your nonsense"
"Who the f*ck are ya"😠
"Omg we're isekied"oye is this some magic shit"naah probably in a fanfic"omg 😥are we dead?"

Kiyotaka POV:

I opened my eyes due to the sudden noise which seemed to be people shouting together I looked around and found myself in a strange kind of auditorium where you usually go to watch live operas. I found probably all of the 1st year ANHS was here. Even the teachers were here trying to handle the situation but to no good then suddenly the sound of an explosion which came from the midst of the stage pink smoke covered and a 'man?' appeared out and started saying something but everyone paid no heed and charged him with questions. His head started getting redder and he shouted🤯"eyaaa.....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MORTALS....hea...haah...haa..".

3rd person pov:

The golden man took out a bottle of water and drank after shouting probably in a higher pitch than he should have and then said. The students wanted to speak something but I couldn't open their mouth for some reason.

~??: Ahmm....hmmm..ah... clearing his throat he spoke" I apologise for teleporting you guys out of the blue, currently you guys cannot speak because of my magic but don't panic I'm not gonna hurt anyone( i hope)

He snapped his fingers and everyone could speak again.

Ichinose:🙋🏼‍♀️"Um...eto-....are you gonna tell who you are?" Ichinose asked scratching her cheeks.

~??:"ohh warui-warui I forgot to introduce myself haha....
ahemm....my name is Luis Van-dussen and I'm the greatest game show host in the worl-ahmm..uh...universe yeah"

Mako:"uh eto-Luis-san what kinda game show do you host Luis-san?"

Luis:"I don't host just any game show I travel from different universes to universes making people play games to entertain En-sama"

"Huh? En-sama is that supposed to be G-g-god"asked a random.

Luis:"yes little-boy, one of the gods, a bored one at that who usually sits eating chips and make me do these things all the time...uwaaa...ann..hn.."
he cried wiping his tears.
Sudō:"sounds like god's just a lazy japenese man"
Ike:"yea no shit"
Ryūen:"oye you stupid god we're not clowns for your entertainment"
Ishizaki:"yeah, just what Ryūen-san said,you can't make us do this"
"Yeah-yea,release us, let us go,......
Luis:"OOOoo... SHUT UP YOU RETARDS!"it's not like I enjoy doing this alright If we fail to entertain the god we'll all die so stop complaining. The only way out is to take this to the end.
Murmurs started around the hall in fear and annoyance then"we all agree, let's just complete this thing and go home"

Luis:"Now-now since you can't get home until you all finish the game so I'm going to explain the rules of the game".

Luis: This game consists of three levels, the rules are kinda complex so I'm gonna explain them one by one as the game continues....
So,uh... the first level is known as the Election round and the first game we'll play will be " Internal affairs"
and the rules of the game on your tablets ladies and gentlemen.......
(drumroll)....

A tablet appears in everyone's hands and it shows

[Rule 1: Each class will be provided with 5 questions about their class.
Students will vote unanimously without discussions.
Points earned by the class if majority votes right answer:- 10 points
Answer is in top 2 :- 6 points
Answer is in top 3:- 2 points
Answer is not in top 10:-  (-3) points
Limited time for voting is 60 seconds
Voting is compulsary.
No answer in limited time will be taken as 'non of the above' as default.]

[Rule 2: Each class would also be able to answer the rest of the classes' questions as a team.
Points earned by classes in this case will differ as the rewards will be halved and the penalty would be doubled.i.e. 5,3 and 1 point for top 3 answers respectively and(-6) points for the latter mentioned above.]

[Rule 3:The votes will happen simultaneously so the 'main class' will not be able to hear other class discussions and neither the other classes would be able to see the results first.]

Luis: "so ladies and gentlemen give me a thumbs up if the rules are clear and LET THE GAME BEGIN!"