Part 40 : My Universe

Lizzie's pov

After Y/N's panic attack I took her back to the hotel. Luckily I had finished my scenes for the day and she fell asleep straight away on my bed. MK and Alex also came back and Alex told m everything she had done with her Aunt. I left a note for Y/N since the three  of us went to the diner down the road for some food. 

"Do you mind having Alex for the night?" I asked MK who nodded.

"What happened with Y/N?" She asked me quietly as Alex was playing on MK's phone. 

"One of the camera cranes collapsed and she had a really bad panic attack." I told her as she just watched my face. "She's sleeping right now."

"Please be careful with her." MK asked me as I just nodded. "She is more fragile than we remember her to be Lizzie." 

"I know that MK. I have helped her through 2 panic attacks." I told her as she nodded with a knowing look. "She's had more." I stated as MK just gave me a sad smile with a nod. I felt my heart break into for how much she is dealing with alone. We spent the rest of dinner on a different topic before the three of us headed back to the hotel. MK took Alex for a shower and bed while I went with the take away to Y/N who was still asleep in my room but I noticed that she had also moved to the floor while I was out. 

"Hey baby." I cooed as I stroked her hair out of her face. I watched as she jolted awake and backed away as she looked around the room. "It's ok Y/N, you're safe here with me. I won't let anything hurt you ok." I reassured her as best as I could. I hated that she always reacts like this but that is her PTSD and she was gone for a very long time. 

"Where were you?" She asked me shakily as she took some deep breaths.

"I was having dinner with MK and Alex. I brought you some food back too." I told her as I pointed to the bag on the bed. "I can eat with you if you would like?" I asked her as she just nodded in response. I held my hand out for her to help her up and lead her to the bed were I sorted out the food and sodas.

"I hate being like this." She told me softly as I just nodded for her to continue. "I can't settle properly, I wake up everyday not knowing what is real or not. I just hate who I am, who I have become." She said as a tear fell down her cheek. 

"Well we will find a new you. One who will overcome all of this in time. You have your daughter and me. You have your friends." I told her softly as she just chuckled sadly. 

"But I don't have my mum or Jamie." She spoke bluntly

"No you don't. That is their loss, not yours. You are the strongest person I know and I will go every day of our lives reminding you of how amazing you are. Nothing will stop me from doing that." I told her sternly as she gave me her goofy smile.

"The rest of our lives huh?" She teased me making me smile.

"Well yes, when you finally pop the question." I challenged making her laugh and shake her head at me. 

"One day I will." She said as she looked down at her food. "I know we have only just started dating again since I came home but even when we were kids, I knew you were the one for me." She spoke. "The one who I will spend my dying days loving unconditionally when we are both grey and old and Alex and whatever other kids we have had decided to chuck us in a home." I couldn't help but smile and lean in and kiss her. I straddled her lap, causing the food between us to fall to the floor. When I realised where this was heading I pulled away and gave her an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry." I whispered shamefully as I moved from her lap. 

"It's ok mon coeur." She spoke softly as she held my hands in hers. "One day I will be ready to give myself to you. It's been that long I feel like a virgin again." She chuckled making me laugh at how true her statement is. Because well that's how I feel too. 

"Me too." I smiled shyly at her as she just pulled me into her arms and held me.

"This right now feels like home." She whispered in my hair. "Just being here with you in my arms. You are my home mon coeur. Wherever you are is home to me." She finished as I felt the tears sting my eyes as I feel the exact same way as her. 

"I was lost when you weren't here. Four whole years I didn't really know who I was and then I had Alex and I made a promise to you. Well not to you but you understand me." I rambled as she nodded. "I promised that I would never give up on you. You are my world Y/N Y/L/N. My universe." I finished as she pulled me in for a meaningful kiss. A kiss that spoke all of our feeling. for each other.

AN

Another chapter is complete guys. Please let me know what you think :)