↳ 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Toji asks, playing dumb as he looks at Shiu Kong. Misaki really looks nothing like him. Thankfully she doesn't. She's an angel compared to the man that stands right in front of him.

"Don't act dumb, Zenin. You were on the cover of some shitty magazine flaunting my girlfriend." Shiu speaks, looking over Toji. The same man from the magazine cover... Much taller than he expected, and he's certainly buffer in real life. Yet Shiu still manages to look down at Toji, almost making Toji feel inferior. "She's just a dumb whore anyway. You can keep her. I'm here for my daughter."

"I really don't know what you're talking about, sir. Please leave. I'm watching a movie with my son upstairs and he's waiting for me." Toji says, in hopes that Shiu is stupid enough to believe it and leave. But he's seen the magazine cover. He's read the articles. He's two years too late, but he's seen it.

Shiu rolls his eyes, attempting to push Toji out of the way to force himself into the place. It still hasn't registered in his mind how strong Toji is. Toji pushes him back and Shiu finds himself out of the house again. It makes Toji click his tongue as he glares at the man, "What are you doing?"

"Misaki! Daddy's here!" Shiu yells, hoping that that's loud enough to make your daughter come downstairs. You're still standing on the stairs, unable to move. You watch Toji try to convince Shiu to leave, but nothing. You feel as if your heart is about to beat out of your chest with every yell that leaves Shiu's mouth. You hesitantly take a step down, and then another, and another, until you find yourself at the bottom.

Toji is so close to beating Shiu to a pulp, until he feels your hand on his shoulder. He's startled, caught off guard at the fact that you're here. He looks down at you, and then he looks at Shiu, who has finally shut his mouth. Shiu has a wicked smile on his face, one that makes you nauseous. "You finally decided to show your face."

"What the hell are you doing here?" You glare at Shiu, and he chuckles at your greeting.

"Well aren't you going to invite me inside? It's pretty cold out here." Shiu comments, and it makes Toji throw the lilies at the man.

"Stay the fuck away from my wife and daughter." Toji spits on the man's shoes, enough to make Shiu rage. But Shiu holds the wicked smile on his lips.

"Oh? Is that what you want now?" Shiu questions. "I could've sworn your secretary was begging me to come back to take them. That you couldn't stand them and needed me back to take them."

Toji's eyes widen, and he finds himself speechless at the revelation. You look back at Toji and glare at him before looking back at Shiu.

"What the fuck do you even want, Shiu? You left for a reason. Leave me and my daughter alone." Your voice is stern as you look at the man that you once used to love. And you hope that he's changed, solely because he'll leave. He'll listen to you for once.

"What? So this piece of shit can take my role as Misaki's father? Let me remind you that I'm Misaki's father." Shiu responds.

"Yet you left her! Toji is more of a father to her than you ever have been!" You raise your voice, quick to defend Toji even though you're furious with him. "You're not coming here to do anything! You're going to leave."

"I left you!" Shiu yells back. He then looks at Toji, who has no idea what to say as you and Shiu argue. " I know this is all arranged , but leave her while you can. First years she's fine but then she gets so annoying... So boring. I kept her as a housewife, hoping I would come home to find her all dolled up by the time I got home, and you know what I found? Her all sweaty, running after a toddler. She couldn't even take proper care of Misaki."

"You- You don't even know a thing about all the work I did!" You try hard to conceal your voice, hoping that he won't realize that he's hurt you with his words. The fact that your daughter had gone through so much because you couldn't be enough certainly stings. "You're just a piece of shit that can't handle a real woman. I love waking up next to her every morning. And you know something, Shiu? She's the best mother in the world to our kids. Misaki will choose her over you a million times." Toji says, and any other time you would've appreciated it. Truth is, you do appreciate it but your head is filled with rage. You just want to hit them.