↳ 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

Toji bites the inside of his bottom lip as he reads the letter over and over again. The man is now put in the same position he's always put in. He doesn't know what to do next. He needs to give the gift to Misaki, that's that. But the letter...

He stands up from the couch and goes upstairs. He practically tip-toes to his bedroom so you won't hear him and opens the door, although he thinks you're in the bath. Without even making a noise, he gets to his room and puts the gift down on the bed. He'll sneak it with the pile of presents that are in Misaki's room the next morning.

The letter that he holds in his hands is the problem. The young girl who he considers his daughter deserves to have it, but so many issues will rise with the arrival of this letter.

Things are finally working out with you, and he couldn't be happier, but once you know of the existence of this letter, doubts will appear. How did Shiu magically acquire this address? Hell, even Toji questions it.

He was trying to contact the man once upon a time, but he doesn't remember ever giving instructions to give an address. Toji didn't even know that reaching out for the man was successful. A sudden guilt overtakes Toji as he folds up the piece of paper. It can't be his fault, right? Maybe Shiu just saw the article, and used his connections to get the address.

What fucking connections? Toji thinks of himself as a fool. Shiu can't even send a simple check to support his family, that man probably has no connections. Unless he's careless and hasn't cared about his daughter enough to send money.

Toji hides the letter in one of his drawers before walking out of the room. He knocks on your door. He patiently waits a couple of minutes before you open the door, wearing nothing but your bathrobe.

"Who was it?" You ask. You move out of the way so the man can enter the room. Once he walks in, he closes the door behind him.

"Just some stupid teen pulling a prank." His voice is filled with annoyance, which convinces you enough that he's telling the truth.

"Hmm... What took you so long? I was waiting for you in the bath." You tell him, and that tone of voice makes the man lock the door behind him. He takes steps towards you, while you step back.

"I had to lecture him. The kids are sleeping, couldn't risk waking them up." He responds. You can't take any more steps backwards because the bed is in the way. Toji's hands wrap around your waist while his lips go down to your ear. "Couldn't tell him that I was finally getting what I wanted after what feels like an eternity."

"I hope you didn't go full-on dad mode on the poor kid. The night is still young." You reply and you hear him chuckle before he kisses your jaw. He then kisses your cheek, then your lips. He pulls away and his lips go back to your ear.

"I hate the way that you've infiltrated my mind." He whispers before his lips go back to yours. This time they don't let go so easily. His tongue swipes over your bottom lip, and your mouth parts to let his tongue in.

His tongue explores your mouth before it finds your own. His tongue presses against yours while his hands look for the knot that keeps your robe together. Your hands go down to help him undo the knot, and once it's done, he takes off the robe that covers your body. His lips go down from yours, to kiss down your neck while your hands land on his belt.

You unbuckle his belt while he sucks on your neck. You have been thinking about this ever since you've met him. Toji is just so fucking attractive, and even when he behaved like a total asshole you were still so attracted to him. Your hand goes into boxers and you feel him up. A low moan leaves your lips as the man finds your sweet spot.

His hands fondle your breast as your thumb goes over his slit, spreading the precum on his tip. His index finger and thumb pinch one of your nipples, while he kisses down your neck and to your chest. His mouth wraps around your other nipple, and he sucks.