55. A Request 👀😳 Muffliato ish

Start from the beginning

"That's my girl." Said Pansy giving her a fist bump.

"Mattheo and Theo are too intimidating. Because their quite strong and always have this look on their faces." She said.

She was right they do look intimidating.
But there not bad at all.

"Draco was the only one left but I prefer Mattheo out of everyone he's so hot."
Said Olivia.

"You are correct." I said smiling.

"Well listen if you have any problems or just wanna have fun you can always talk to us.
Your actually kinda cool and not a snotty year 4." Said Pansy.

"I can't believe you said that. All the Slytherin girls look up to you guys you know." She said.

"Really why?" I asked.

"Because you guys are the cool older Slytherins. And you guys throw parties and drink it all seems so much fun." She said.

If only she knew the pain we've been through.

"It may seem that way on the outside but it's completely different on the inside." Said Pansy.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well the Slytherin boys you all love can sometimes be draining to deal with." I said.

"Why?" Asked Olivia.

"I can't say what but they have lots of serious stuff going on." Said Pansy.

"Oh." Said Olivia.

"I hate to be that person but I need to tell the girls something." Said Olivia.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"How's the sex with them." She asked smiling.
Me and Pansy laughed.

"Absolutely fucking amazing." Said Pansy.

"Soooo who's packing the most." She asked.

"Theo." Said Pansy and I at the same time.
We looked at each other and laughed.

"But hey it's not about the size it's about how you use it." I said smirking.

Suddenly the boys apparated back with grins.

Theo had a cut on his lip and Mattheo had scratches of blood on his face. Lorenzo had a scratch on his neck and Draco's nose clearly bled.

"Adrian won't ever look your direction again." Said Draco walking over.

"Holy shit are you guys okay?" I said running up to them.

"Better then okay it's been much to long since we've gotten in a brawl." Said Theo.

"Ya it was awesome Puceys filthy friends joined too." Said Mattheo.

"See their intimidating." Whispered Olivia.
I giggled.

"So Olivia do you still want me to do it?" Asked Draco.
"No, not anymore." I said.
Olivia looked at me confused.
Draco nodded and walked off.

"This girl has a major crush on you and wants you to take her virginity. She's in year 4 but the age difference isn't big. If your comfortable with it you should do it.
It would make her so happy after today."
I said with Leglimency to Mattheo.

"Why did she ask Draco instead of me then?"
Said Mattheo.

"She thinks your intimidating."
I said back.

"Don't worry Ill take care of her."
Said Mattheo.

He nodded at me.

Mattheo walked over and sat next to Olivia.
She immediately started fiddling with her fingers. And stared at the floor.