"Hey, how is he?"

"They're doing some tests on him now, I'm so worried"

"He's gonna be alright, you know that"

"Yeah...I know"

"Call us right away when you get the results, alright?"

"Yes I'll, so dumb you all can't be here right now"

"Yeah it's stupid, but we'll come there right in the morning when we are all sober okay?"

"Okay"

Louis was only staring the clock on the wall. Why was it taking so long? Is something wrong? Something must be wrong, right?

Thoughts swam in his head and he couldn't focus on anything except worrying about his boyfriend.

Finally an hour later Harry's doctor came to teh waiting room, Louis immediately stood up to listen to him.

"Is he okay? Will he be?" Louis asked. "He'll be okay, he has such a little amount of the drug in his body so it didn't do much damage, his sleeping right now but if you want to, you can go see him" the doctor said.

"What kind of drug was it?" Louis inquired. "Ryphonol...which is usually used as a 'date rape drug'. Do you have any idea who did this? I'd suggest you to talk with your friend and do a report to the police about this, when he wakes up" the doctor explained.

Louis was in shock. There was only friends of theirs in the party, how could someone do this? Why to him of all people? "Yes, thank you" Louis said and went to Harry's room. He got the instructions from the doctor how to get there.

While Louis was waiting for Harry to wake up he texted the others in their group chat about the drug situation.

Lou: it was ryphonol! Who the fuck would do that!?

Niall: what does that mean? I mean is it dangerous?

Lou: it's a 'date rape' drug. Harry is sleeping now and he had such a little amount of the drug in his body even if it affected him strongly.

Li: oh gosh that's horrible.

Z: thank god he's gonna be okay.

Louis put down his phone and watched Harry closely, just in case he wakes up. But then he fell asleep himself, his head resting on Harry's body.

Louis woke up early in the morning, and saw that Harry was still asleep. He got up and got a cup of water for himself and took one for Harry as well when he wakes up.

"Hey, how are you baby?" Louis asked softly as he saw Harry finally wakin up. The sudden bright light made Harry wince a little and when he finally had adjusted his eyes to it he spoke. "Why? Where am I?" He asked.

"You're in the hospital, I'm so sorry, you were drugged yesterday" Louis said, like it was his fault (??). "Wha-? I don't remember anything...but I'm sure it wasn't your fault so don't say sorry" Harry said with a smile.

"What's the last thing you remember then?" Louis asked with a frown. Harry thought for a moment and then replied, "I remember leaving the house...and then it's just nothing...I remember some parts of the night but barely".

Louis brought up the thing about making a report about this to the police and Harry agreed. The only thing was that they had no clue who it was who done it, and why? Of course, they knew why but like why just Harry of all people, and how could one of their friends have done this.

Later in the morning a nurse came in to check on Harry and he was in a good enough state to be released from the hospital. Louis called the others and told them wait until they come home instead of driving to the hospital since they wouldn't make it in time anyway.

Harry was still a little bit sleepy so he went back to his (and Louis's) bed and took a little nap. But before that he got a hug from each friend. They were all happy to see that Harry was doing better.

The next day Harry got a call from the police. They said that they found the guy and that this wasn't his first time. Apparently the guy wasn't even a friend of the boys. His name was Luke and he was an ex-friend to one their friends who held the party, and he wasn't even invited. Somehow he had gotten himself in without anyone noticing. He had admitted to the police that Harry wasn't his even target, he didn't have a target really, he happened to be the first one to catch his eye, just unlucky.

Luke got his punishment and he even had to pay the damage he did for Harry (mostly just the hospital bills).
—————————————————
This is really rushed, sorry if it isn't a that good or interesting story but I just wanted to write about this. Anyway I hope you like it, I'll try to make the next one better. Thank you <3.