"Huh? I-...ok...yh" Harry tried but it was hard to speak. "Taken too many?" Liam inquired as he helped Harry sit on the 'bar' chair. He thought maybe Harry had just taken a few too many drinks. Harry shook his head in response. Liam started to become worried, he had never seen Harry like this, so...lost. He knew something was wrong.

"I'll help you outside now okay?" Liam said concernedly as he put his arm around Harry and helped him walk out from the house. He was basically carrying him.

Liam put Harry down on the ground gently and helped him lean on the wall. "D-...daz...dizzy" Harry slurred. It was hard to speak and even harder to breath properly. He wanted to just close his eyes and let the darkness consume him.

"Hey...keep eyes open, now can you tell me how many drinks you've had?" Liam asked. "One" Harry said quietly, he didn't even drink a full drink but a full sentence was too much of a challange right now. "That's not enough to get in this state" Liam pointed out. It was more of an observation to himself. Harry couldn't even sit up straight without Liam's help.

"Shit" he thought to himself, that's when he realized what had happened. And right then the others arrived. "What happened?" Zayn inquired. "Is my baby alright?" Louis asked concernedly as he rushed to Harry. "What's going ooonnn?" Niall asked.

"I think...he's been drugged..." Liam replied, still trying to keep Harry up so he doesn't slump (if that's the right word?) to the ground.

"Why the hell isn't anyone calling 999?" Louis exclaimed in a panic. "I was just about to call!" Liam said. Niall noticed Harry was starting to lose consciousness.

"Hey hey, Harry don't pass out now" Niall tried as he crouched down in front of him. He knew that saying that probably didn't help anything but he had to do something.

Liam and Zayn were talking with the ambulance and Niall and Louis were having a hard time keeping Harry awake.

None of them were really drunk so they were lucky everyone was in a good state (except Harry ofc) to know what to do.

"H'd h'rts" Harry slurred, he wasn't aware of anything right now. Louis laid him down gently and put his head in his lap as he sat himself down. "It's okay baby, help is on the way" Louis said, "just try to stay awake okay".

Harry was completely motionless, barely even conscious. His head was hurting and he felt dizzy and just weird. It was something he had never felt before.

A few minutes later the ambulance finally arrived. The boys told the medics that they were suspecting Harry was drugged and then the medics started working on him.

"Hello sir, can you tell me your name? Do you know where you are?" One of the medics asked, but Harry wasn't able to respond anything which made the others worry.

The medics decided to bring Harry to the hospital for further tests, they told the boys that their supects were most likely right, but they needed to know which drugs was used and how much of it was in his body.

Only one person was allowed go with him in the ambulance, and of course, it was Louis. He didn't even ask the others, he just jumped right in to be by Harry's side.

"Harry no! Stay awake, please!" Louis begged as he noticed Harry's eyes closing slowly. It was really hard for him to keep them open, it was like his eyes had a mind of their own. Every second Harry tried to keep his eyes open, they felt heavier and heavier.

In the hospital Harry was taken for some tests done by doctors and Louis was instructed to the waiting room. While he was waiting there he called Zayn, because he was the least drunk at the moment.