The shower stall is big enough to fit two people, but a little bit on the smaller side to fit someone like Ares in it with another person.

He's crowding me in the stall, his body pressed against mine.

I know that he could back up and give me some space because there's plenty of room left for him to do so, but he chooses to be this close to me.

"I really am proud of you and the others for winning that Oscar," I whisper up to him with a grin.

He smirks and leans down to kiss me. "Erase 'and the others' and make it only me you're proud of, asteráki," he murmurs against my lips.

"Share some of the credit," I laugh and he shakes his head, some drops of water flying around due to his wet hair.

"I basically wrote the entire song and produced it. The others just helped me with performing. So really, it's just me."

"Dork," I giggle, and it feels good to experience this genuine type of joy again.

"You love it."

I love you.

"I do," is all I say instead, and lean up, pressing my lips against his cheek.

Ares washes my hair, taking care of every single strand on my head and massaging shampoo everywhere.

When he moves on to the conditioner and lets it settle in, he moves on to my body and washes every inch of me, including taking care of my face and ridding it of the makeup.

Then it's my turn, and I take joy in washing his hair. Ares takes a seat on the bench in the shower when I'm massaging his scalp and he stuffs his face in the crook of my neck, groaning out in relief and relaxation.

His hands keep wandering over my entire body as he sits down, making it hard for me to wash him since he loves to distract me.

But I manage, flicking him across the nose multiple times before ridding him of some makeup on his face, too.

As soon as the conditioner is washed out of my hair and Ares', he cups my cheeks and kisses me.

He trails kisses down to my cheek, then my jaw and neck. Tilting my head back, I give him access to my skin and suck in a breath when he drops to his knees in front of me.

My legs grow weak when his hands slide from my lower back to my ass, resting on my cheeks and giving them a firm squeeze.

His lips trail kisses to my stomach, over my belly button, and to my mound.

"Ares," I whimper when he pulls me even closer to him and a loud gasp escapes my mouth when he presses his lips on my clit.

My fingers rake through his hair and fist his strands as Ares flicks out his tongue, tasting me and running it down my slit.

His fingers are digging into my ass-cheeks, forbidding me from taking a step back and forcing me even closer to his tongue.

My hips buckle, chasing the sensation of his tongue. He makes it even easier for me and throws one of my legs over his shoulder, going in with his mouth and quickly finding my entrance.

"F-fuck," I gasp and roll my hips with each shallow thrust of his tongue inside of me.

Glancing down, the butterflies in my stomach run wild when I see him smirking against my pussy.

He sucks my clit into his mouth, giving me shy little licks that make me twitch in his hold.

And he doesn't stop. He's merciless with his tongue, not once making me catch my breath and forcing me to surrender to him.