Introduction

Hi!

If you are new around here, welcome to my page!

'Open Heart' was a series created by pixel berry 'choices: stories you play', and I was obsessed with it from its release in 2019- and in 2020 during the release of the second book, I found Tumblr and fanfiction... So it didn't take me long to be writing my own stories!

Eventually though, those stories started to develop a life of their own and the Ethan and Valerie alternative universe was born. Over the last couple of years have come new characters that have become fan favourites (James Monroe fans i'm looking at you), new story archs, concepts and so so much more! But what has been missing for a while now, is a foundation. I started AU book 1 with no back story, right in the middle of Open Heart book 2... which is fine, but I think every story- and certainly every universe, deserves to have its story told in full.

so I've decided to do something about it.

I started university in October 2022, and I've had to put my main writings for AU4 (My current book) on the back burner. While I'm still writing for that book, its taking longer to produce chapters so I can balance my university work but also bring the best content I can for you guys.

I thought in the mean time that this book would be a good idea: A cluster of one shots and short stories that will cover plenty of different scenarios from the first Open Heart book, all of which will be canon for this Alternative universe.

Now the AU is pretty established in itself, so its for this reason that this book is not meant to be up to the same 'AU' standards that you've seen in previous books (particularly 2, 3 and 4)

this is meant to be a collection of stories from different times in Open Heart book 1 to give you some more insight into the early days of Ethan and Valeries relationship... but to also give you some more content to read! Maybe as the book progresses I'll start arranging the chapters in chronological order, but at the moment they'll be released as they come into my head.

anyway, that's enough of the introduction from me, here's what we've been waiting for: the first chapters release date!

November 4th 2022

See you then!

-OHRamsey