15

MARIE'S LAST YEAR

Marie stands on the train platform and turns to Draco. "I'll visit during Christmas break..." Draco smiles and hears the train coming. "Train's coming, I'll write to you, maybe I can visit you..." Marie smiles and leans up and kisses him. Draco kisses back and smiles. 

Marie hugs Draco and then pulls away to board the train. She sits in a compartment and waves at Draco. He waves back and Marie smiles. They watch as the other moves further away.

~

Marie enters Hogwarts again and sees the professors and smiles. She sits at Gryffindor and everything feels weird. She doesn't know anyone. "Ms. Granger, step up here for a moment. she goes up and stands in front of Dumbledore. "Yes, Professor?" 

"We've let one of your friends stay with you for your last year." Marie looks at them. "Who?" The doors open as Marie turns. She sees Draco and smiles. Draco smiles at her and opens his arms. She drops her books and runs over to him. 

She wraps her arms around him and he wraps his arms around her. She looks up at him. "Did you know?" He smiles and kisses her forehead. "Ms. Granger, Mr. Malfoy, you two can head to your room..." Marie smile sand Draco accios her books over. 

The new first years look at him in amazement. "Draco, I think you have a couple of fans..." Draco looks over at the first years that have yet to be sorted. He smiles at them and then they leave.

~

Marie lays on her bed and cuddles closer to Draco. "This is amazing..."  Draco smiles and sighs. He closes his eyes and keeps his arms wrapped around her. "When did you know?" "Last two weeks of summer..." Marie smiles and presses a kiss to his neck. 

He reaches down and grabs the blanket. He covers them and sighs. "Gonna be bored sitting in here all day..." Marie looks at him. "How about the library?" Draco hums. "Yeah..." "We can go on more dates to HoneyDukes..." Draco smiles. "You have another year of Sex Ed..." 

Marie looks at him unimpressed. He smiles and presses a kiss to her lips. Marie kisses back. "Draco, c-can we..." Draco looks at her and waits. "can we what?" Marie looks at him. "Draco..." He smiles. "Yes?" Marie rolls her eyes. "Draco...." "What'd you want to do?" 

Marie leans over and kisses him. He kisses back and Marie smiles. "Can we try again?" "Only if you're comfortable..." Marie looks at him. "I'm sure... I'm ready..." Draco smiles and kisses her. "How sure?" "A hundred percent..."  Draco smiles but it falters. 

"We don't any lube or a condom..." Marie looks at him. "Can you just pull out?" Draco looks at him. "Yeah..." Marie smiles. "I trust you... plus we can start a family after I finish this year." Draco looks at her with eyes full of love. Marie looks at him and smiles. "Draco... I trust and love you..." 

Draco smiles at her. "We still don't have any lube..." Marie bites her lip. "D-Do you think I c-could get wet e-enough?" Draco looks at her. "We can try... but even if we get close and you want to stop, just tell me... please?" "Always..."  Draco leans down and kisses her. 

Marie kisses back but pulls away and laughs a little. "Hermione could hex you for getting me pregnant..." Draco laughs. "She would..." 

~ Small Time Jump~

Marie looks at Draco and keeps her hands together on her chest. "Ready?" Marie nods. "Yes..." Draco pushes in and Marie squeezes her eyes shut for a moment before opening them and looking at him. "You okay?" "Yeah, keep going..." Draco pulls out and thrusts in slowly. 

Marie's eyes flutter shut. Draco smiles and moves a bit faster. Marie feels something in the pit of her lower belly. "D-Draco..." He looks at her. "Yeah?" "I-I..." She blushes and looks at him. "You're close?" Marie nods.

Draco leans down and kisses her. "Good...." Marie smiles a little and soon, she's cumming. She arches her back and moans. Draco feels her tighten and pulls out. He cums on her belly and falls to her side of Marie on the bed. She tries to slow her heartbeat. 

Draco grabs his wand from the bedside table and casts a spell to clean everything. Marie tries reaching for the blanket but can't find it. Draco sits up and grabs the blanket to cover them. Marie turns and looks at Draco. He looks at her and smiles. "You okay?" Marie nods. "Yeah..." 

Draco sees her pulling the blanket closer. "Wanna get dressed?" Marie nods. Draco gets up and pulls on his clothes. He picks up Marie's clothes and goes over to her. "Come on..." Marie sits on the edge of the bed with the blanket pulled over her front. Draco hands her her underwear. 

She tries to keep the blanket up but it keeps slipping. Draco hands her the underwear and holds the blanket up for her. She looks at him and smiles. She puts her arms under the blanket and stands up. Draco keeps holding the blanket until she has them on. 

She holds the blanket and Draco holds up her shirt. They swap and Marie pulls the shirt on. "You can drop the blanket... it's okay if you look... " Draco looks at her and then drops the blanket. He smiles at her and opens his arms. Marie steps forward and hugs him. "Marie?" "Yeah?" 

"Thank you for trusting me..." Marie looks at him. "Why wouldn't I..." Draco smiles. "Lets get some sleep..." Marie nods and they go and lay down. Draco covers them. Marie moves closer. "Draco?" "Yeah?" "I want to start a family with you..." 

Draco stays quiet for a couple of minutes and hears quiet snores. He looks down and sees her asleep. "Me too..."