10

Marie wakes up and sees Draco still asleep. She sighs and gets up. She sees Blaise sit up and he groans. "Morning, Blaise..." He looks up and sees Marie. He smiles. "Morning... Gryffindor and Slytherin have Potions together..." Marie nods. 

"Thanks... w-when Draco wakes up, can you tell him I went back to Gryffindor?" Blaise nods. "Sure... He stayed up making sure you were okay... you can always stay..." Marie looks at Blaise. "Really?" Blaise nods and leaves. Marie lays back in the bed and covers up with the blanket. 

She smiles and closes her eyes.

~

Marie wakes up and feels an arm around her. She turns and sees Draco. "Hey..." Draco smiles and wraps his arm around her a little tighter. "Hey..." Marie turns and faces him. "Blaise said I could stay here..." Draco smiles. "It's always fine..." Marie smiles and leans over. 

She presses a kiss to his forehead. Draco feels a warmth spreading on his cheeks and ducks his head down. Marie giggles. "Blushing, Draco?" Draco mumbles and looks up. Marie smiles at his pink cheeks and even the tips of his ears her pink. She smiles and sees him looking at her. 

"Draco?" Draco smiles. "Can I kiss you?" Marie blushes and ducks her head. She shuffles closer and sticks it in Draco's chest. "Marie?" Marie looks at him. "I-I... haven't had my f-first... kiss..." Draco smiles. "It's alright... just tell me whenever you're ready..." Marie smiles and hums. 

"Thank you..." Draco smiles. "Are we still doing along with the dare Granger gave you?" Marie groans and looks at him. "It means we can date publically for a little bit..." Draco looks at her and both their eyes widen. Marie looks away. "S-Sorry..." Draco smiles. 

"It's fine... just thought we'd go on more dates before saying anything..." Marie smiles. "Can we go on another date? We don't have classes tomorrow..." Draco smiles. "Honey Dukes?" Marie smiles. "Sure..." Draco kisses her cheek and smiles. "Dress warm... it's supposed to snow..."  

Marie smiles. "This means it can be a public date... right?" Draco smiles. "Yes... and we can keep it going for a few weeks..." Marie smiles and the door opens. Marie jumps and Draco looks up to see Blaise. Blaise sees them and shakes his head with a smile. "Ever leaving the bed?" 

Marie sits up and smiles. "Actually I do have to go..." Draco pouts a little and Marie smiles. "See you tomorrow... see you another day Blaise..." She waves at them and leaves. Blaise looks at Draco and smiles. "You're in love..." Draco looks at him. "Never thought I'd fall for a muggle..."

~

Marie makes it back to Gryffindor's common room and sees a couple of students. Some murmur and others whisper. She sees the Golden Trio but they look away. Marie looks at her sister and even she looks away. Marie makes her way to her room and shuts the door. 

She quietly listens through the door. "Can't believe her and Malfoy..." Marie listens and feels tears rolling down her face. She grabs her bag and packs some clothes, her books, quills, and ink before wiping her eyes and letting them dry. 

She opens her door and ignores everyone around her as she leaves the common room. She feels a hand wrap around her wrist. She looks over her shoulder and sees an older Gryffindor boy. "Yes?" "How is Malfoy in bed?" 

The whole Gryffindor common room laughs, everyone except Hermione, Ron, and Harry. In one swift motion, Marie turns and punches him in the nose. She yanks her wrist away and looks at her sister. "thanks..." Marie leaves and heads to Slytherin's common room. 

She goes inside and everyone looks at her. She looks down. They probably know... Blaise walks over and wraps his arm around her shoulders and guides her away from everyone. They go to Draco and Blaise's room. Draco looks up and sees his arm around Marie. "Blaise..." 

Blaise looks up. "Just bringing her here, the whole school was talking about the two of you slept together..." Marie blushes and looks away. Draco looks at them. "We didn't..." Marie looks at him. "Draco... would it be better if we distanced ourselves for a little bit?" Draco look at her. "Marie..." 

"No... we'll still talk and still hang out but I can't come here anymore..." Draco looks at her and nods. "Okay..." Marie smiles and goes over. She presses a kiss to his forehead. She sees unshed tears in his eyes. Draco shuffles back further onto the bed and Marie kneels between his legs. 

She cries into his neck. He wraps his arms around her and cries into her neck. Blaise looks at them. Draco glances at Blaise with red rimmed eyes and tears.  Marie pulls away and looks at Draco. "I'll still be here..." Draco smiles and lets her go. "See you in Potions tomorrow..." 

Marie smiles and leaves.

~

She walks into the Gryffindor common room again and everyone looks at her. She looks at Hermione, Ron, and Harry. They notice her red rimmed eyes. "Marie..." "The dare's over... it's done..." She goes to her and Hermione's room and slams the door. 

She lays on her bed with her face in the pillow and cries. I'm not meant to be a Gryffindor...