9

Marie goes into Gryffindor and looks around. "Marie?" She whips around and sees Harry. "Hey..." "You weren't in any of your classes.." Marie nods and turns back around. "I know... had to study... found it!" Marie pulls out her Quidditch uniform. Harry looks at her. "Since when did you play?" 

Marie smiles. "Gryffindor Seeker... you missed a couple of games and they needed another player so they had tryouts... I tried it out..." Marie looks at Harry and he leaves. He stands outside her closed door. Marie quickly changes. "You hid this from us?" Marie sighs. 

"Thought you'd judge me for joining the team... they enjoy me on the team..." Marie opens the door and Harry looks at her in the uniform. Harry smiles and they leave. "Don't tell Ron or Hermione... you already told them I have this boyfriend..."  Harry chuckles. "That was a joke... do you actually have one?" Marie sighs. "I-I gotta go..." She leaves and heads to the Quidditch field.

~

"Gryffindor is in the lead by twenty points!" Marie grips the broom and flies around looking for the golden snitch. She sees it and wraps her hand around it. She waits for the announcer to say her name. "Gryffindor has caught the snitch!" The Gryffindor crowd cheers and Marie smiles.  

She turns to the Slytherin crowd and sees Draco looking at her. She looks away and flies to the pitch. She hands Oliver the snitch and leaves.

~

After leaving, Marie goes back to her dorm and quickly changes. There's a knock and Marie hides the uniform. She opens the door. "Ron... hi..." "Were you watching the game?" Marie shakes her head. "No... I was studying... not really into Quidditch..." Ron nods. 

"This morning, when harry said you had a boyfriend... was he joking?" Marie smiles. "I don't have a boyfriend." Marie glances at the clock and then looks at Ron. "I gotta go..." She pushes past Ron and quickly walks to the Common Room door. "Hey, Marie!" 

She groans internally and turns around to see Hermione. "Hey..." "Truth or Dare?" Marie sighs. "Dare..." Hermione looks at her. "Dare?" Marie nods and looks down. "I dare you... to date Malfoy and then, break his heart..." Marie looks at her sister with widened eyes. "O-Okay..." 

Marie leaves and quickly makes her way to the Slytherin Common room.

~

She knocks on Draco's door and waits. Blaise opens it and sees Marie. Marie stands there and tries to smile but looks down as a couple of tears roll down her cheeks. Blaise wraps an arm around her and guides her into the room. Blaise shuts the door and looks at Draco. 

Draco looks at Blaise and then sees Marie. "Marie... you okay?" Marie goes over and wraps her arms around Draco's shoulders. Draco hugs her and helps her onto the bed. "What happened?" Marie sighs. "Hermione and I played truth or dare... she dared me to break your heart..." 

Draco nods. "Well, it'll work... we show them we're dating and then we 'break up'... but in secret, we're still together..." Marie looks at him. "Thank you..."