Spencer Reid: No pleasure without pain

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Don't look or talk to anyone and just follow my lead. And you must adress me as sir or master." He told Spencer.

Y/n pushed pasted him and entered the club. Trumping music was heard along. Flashing lights went all through the club. "Welcome back master L/n." An almost naked girl behind bar said. She wore cat ears and had a fuzzy buttplug.

"What can I get you today?" She asked nervously.

Y/n rolled his eyes and grabbed her collar violently. "You know what I want cumslut. Don't go asking dumb questions."

The team gasped in the van which stood outside. They never heard Y/n so violent.

He threw her head back, after letting her go. "O-of course master L/n." She stammered and grabbed with shaking hands a glass to poor his drink in.

Spencer shivered by sound of his dominating voice. He didn't know why, but it excited him more than it should.

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

"Respect is demanded, not earned Spencer." I whispered to him, when I saw his shocked face.

Everywhere were slaves, either companied by their masters or employed by the house. It made my pupils widened in lust. It has been awhile since I let myself fully go.

I lit a cigarette while I took casual sips from my drink. I knew this would create some attention since smoking was forbidden in club.

One of the employees came to me. "Excuse me sir, but you are not allowed smoke."

I blew some smoke in his face. "Says who?" I stared with dark eyes at him.

"The club policy." He replied calmly. "Oh really?" I laughed. I turned to Spencer.

"You hear that bitch? I'm not even allowed to smoke here."

I turned to the employee again and grabbed him by his throat. I pushed the cigarette in his neck, creating a burn wound. Causing him to whine in pain.

"Let the poor man go, L/n." I heard Hotch saying in my ear. I didn't let go I held on his throat while he was choking.

"L/n! Let him go!" I heard my team panicking. I watched calmly while he was suffocating. Until he tapped 3 times on my arm, this caused me to instantly let him go.

He whined when he touched his sore throat and then smirked at me. "Have lovely evening master L/n."

"He's a masochist." I explained to my team.

"I'm sure he just came in his pants." I grinned.

When Spencer looked weirdly at I shrugged. "What can I say, I like it rough."

My little stunt got a lot attention. Also from a new face. A tall man approached me.

"Feels good doesn't it? Controlling someones life, just by squeezing." He said.

I studied him, he could be our unsub. I showed my white teeth when I smirked. "You damn right it does."

He laughed at grabbed my arm roughly. "Come sit with us Mr. L/n."

I nodded and grabbed Spencers collar. "Come with me slut."

He hissed at the sudden movement. I hated calling him these hateful names. But we couldn't blow our cover.

"Is that your pet?" The man stared lustful at Spencer.

I put an arm protectively around him. "Back off, he's my bitch." I growled.

This only caused him to laugh harder. "I like you."

We entered a closed of room. On the couch a mistress sat next to our potential unsub.

Her slave was licking her heels. "Hello goddess Kaylee." I greeted her respectfully.

She returned the kindness and offered me her hand. I planted a kiss on it. "Great seeing you again master L/n."

She glanced at Spencer. "New toy I see. Last one didn't lasted long, hm?"

I rolled my eyes. "He was weak, after 20 strikes he passed out." I grinned.

"Spencie here can take at least 50, can't you?" I stroke his hair.

"Yes sir."

"He's a good boy."

<<<(Spencers P.O.V)>>>

I never felt like this before. I felt humilated but also turned on by the entire situation.

I sat on knees, half naked and leashed, while they talked. I secretly glanced so now and then at our unsub. He seem to exactly match the profile. A sadistic man in his late 30s.

When Y/n called me a good boy, I felt a shiver going through me. It caused me to moan quietly.

"Weak pets need to be cleared, don't you agree?" I knew what Y/n was doing. He was trying to lure him into exposing himself.

Our unsub smirked and nodded. "Have you heard what happened to Lyla Olve?" Y/n made a bold move, by naming the victim. "She was found dead, suffocated. Poor girl."

This caused goddess Kylee to look up. "Wasn't that your bitch?"

Y/n took this as a lead and went on about it. "Did you squeeze the life out of her?"

"Shut up!" Our unsub hissed.

Shit, he was going be come aggressive. "Now!" I quietly whispered to our team.

It was already too late because he jumped on Y/n and put his hands on his throat. I got up and quickly grabbed the gun Y/n had hidden in his pants. "Get off him!"

But he didn't, so I shot him in his leg. He hissed in pain. Y/n pushed the unsub off him and pinned him underneath him. Y/n quickly cuffed him.

"You're under arrest for murder. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can be used against you. You have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you." Our team came storming inside and carried him away.

Y/n sat down again the couch and moved his head from left to right, whining softly. That was absolutely going to leave some bruises.

"Are you okay?" I asked fearfully.

He laughed at me. "Yea don't worry Spencer. I'm used to a bit of suffering. After all there is no pleasure without pain."

I felt his eyes on me. I looked shyly away. "Did our little role-play turn you on?" He said while smirking.

"N-no."

"Liar!" I jumped at the harshness of his voice. I followed his eyes and they were focussed on my pants, where a big bulge was visible

"Shit."

"Tskkk... Spencie, Spencie... You very well know that swearing isn't nice. You must be punished now."

I bit my lip, slightly scared but also very excited.

"You sure you want this?" He asked me so softly my heart melted.

"Yes sir."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Just to clear something, BDSM is completely voluntarily. Both the dominant as the submissive take pleasure out of the game. So it is not rape or abuse.

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1631  ✦  29.10.2022

Male Top!Reader Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें