Chapter 2: Naruto's punishment and Toshiko new Mission

Four years later....

A beautiful sixteen year old female named Toshiko Uzumaki  got out of a black bed with pink blankets on it.

She was wearing a dark blue pajama shirt and matching blue pants.

"I better start making breakfast," She said walking out of her bedroom.

She down the hall of the apartment she lived in with her younger brother Naruto. As she entered the kitchen she glared at the empty bowls of ramen sitting inside of the sink

'Oh Naruto so going to get it. How many times do I need to tell him wash his dishes when he done eating.' she thought annoyed as she grabbed the ingredients to make breakfast for herself and Naruto this morning.

After fiffy-five minutes she was finally done making Taiyaki and two cups of green tea for breakfast and place everything on the table.

'Now time to wake up Naruto.' She thought washing her hands clean from the ingredients she used to cook breakfast.

After her hands were clean she walked out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom belonging to her little brother.

• • •

As she reached bedroom belonging to Naruto she knocked on the bedroom door but got no response.

Deciding to go inside and wake him up the door creek as she peek inside the room to see a  messy room with dirty clothes everywhere empty things of instant ramen noddles.

She sighed as she saw 12 year old blond hair boy laying under a thin orange blanket with his pillows completely knocked on the floor.

"Hey you sleepy head it's time to get up and eat breakfast," she said to her sleeping little brother.

Naruto jumped startled by the sudden voice of his older sister. He opened his eyes partly seeing his older sister near the door. He just ingore her and pulled the covera over his face rolling away from his sister face and started fall back asleep.

Toshiko narrow her eyes and walk over towards the bed and pulled the covers off of Naruto.

"Get up right now you have school today!" She snapped annoyed.

Naruto jumped up in fear seeing that his sister was really angry quickly got out of bed not wanting to catch his sister temper.

"Good breakfast is Taiyaki and green tea," She told him cooling her rage as her brother finally got on out of bed.

"Aw I want Ramen," Naruto whined.

"I told you multiple times you need a diet that isn't just Ramen it unhealthy," She replied leaving the bedroom to eat her own breakfast.

"Fine!" Naruto yelled running pass his sister and into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

• • •