A Reunion

(they're all actual humans btw.)

Young Kazakhstan hugged a starry Elder Sister Kazakhstan, breaking down into tears. Little Sister Kyrgyzstan hugged her older brother, relieved to be united at last. A transparent Turkmenistan's eyes shone with guilt as his deceased twin sister went up to him with a worried face. A star-studded Tajikistan was surrounded by her descendants, kissing them one by one.

All whilst Uzbekistan stood alone, staring at the ground in misery. She was the only representative whose ancestor was long forgotten. She had lived a long life.

She remembered Older Sister Kazakhstan's harsh words to her. "When I had no one to confide to, the Aral Sea was always there, patiently waiting for me. However, your greed stole my comfort. How do you feel that you stole our beloved Aral Sea? That's right, our Aral Sea. You don't care, do you? That you stole my precious Aral Sea." she had cursed.

After that, everyone started hating Uzbekistan except her child Tajikistan, who only sided with her because of his hatred of Kyrgyzstan.

That's when female Kazakhstan noticed her. Her face twitched at the sight of her enemy but her heart told her to go up and talk to her.

Male Kazakhstan saw her staring at Sister Uzbekistan. "Don't." He warned.

"Silence." She commanded. She went up to Uzbekistan, who stared at her in anger.

"What do you want, K-Kazakhstan?" She said angrily, a little nervously too. It had been ages.

"My precious Uzbekistan." She said, making Uzbekistan tense. Was that genuine?

"Be a little respectful." She said briefly.

"Oh. Right." muttered Uzbekistan. Of course she'd pull something like that.

"But, really, how are you? I mean, it's been years and you got nobody to cry to." started Kazakhstan.

"Just shut up, okay? You don't need to remind me. And I hate life. I have lived for too long. I should be up there with you guys but nope, I keep getting lucky." She said in frustration.

Suddenly, ice-cold arms wrapped around her. Uzbekistan froze in confusion before realizing it was just Kazakhstan.

"O-lder K-Kazakhstan! What the actual hell is wrong with you?!" snapped Uzbekistan.

"Yeah, how about we get over that silly hatred." said Kazakhstan. "The Aral Sea dried up, alright, but in the Stars, the Aral Sea is up there."

Uzbekistan laughed. "I really killed it, huh?" She blurted, tears welling at her eyes. Kazakhstan smiled. "It's okay, you can join us now."

Uzbekistan began to turn transparent and starry from up to down. She marvelled at her transformation as Older Kazakhstan pulled away, watching her arms become star-strewn.

She felt relieved as her feet became starred. She smiled at Kazakhstan. "I'm ready to meet my father now."

She smiled back. "Go," she urged, "He has been waiting for centuries."

Centuries? No wonder why he had been forgotten. But Uzbekistan was quickly surrounded by Sister Turkmenistan, Brother Kyrgyzstan and Mother Tajikistan and Older Brother Tajikistan.

Young Kazakhstan watched in awe but something at his heart tugged him down. Older Kazakhstan went up to him, her heart heavy. "Son, Uzbekistan's time was long up. She will be replaced with a Tatar boy."

He felt his heartstrings be pulled. "Why?! No matter what, she's my precious older sister! Damn, I fucked up..." He said in defeat.

"No, our hatred was only natural." She said.

"Now I think about it, Uzbekistan has influenced us quite a lot. I mean, look at Tajikistan. He was the result of Iran and Uzbekistan being together. And because of them a whole new people exists." said Young Kazakhstan.

"Yeah, if only that idiot didn't want Samarkand." said Kyrgyzstan bitterly, only to be told to "Shut up!" by the original Tajikistan, who for some reason not counted as a ancestor, probably because he vanished and didn't show up until like 5 years later.