Chapter 11

It's been three days since the storm happened and Hongjoong and Yunho have worked to make sure everything was getting back on track. There was still the problem of being a couple days behind but they should be able to make the food last that long, or they live without a lot of food for a day or two. They were able to relax now and go back to what they would normally do now that they're back on track and the mast was holding strong. Which means Hongjoong can finally organise things with Seonghwa. They two of them had been sleeping in one of the spare rooms of the ship, the one that they put Seonghwa in for now. Seonghwa was on the bed and Hongjoong on an old mattress he dragged in from storage. Hongjoong walked to the room and knocked before opening the door. Seonghwa was sitting on the bed, tying up his shoelaces.

"Hey," he said, glancing up and smiling when he saw Hongjoong walk in.

"Hi," Hongjoong said, moving over and sitting on the edge of the bed next to Seonghwa.

"Is there something you want to talk about," Seonghwa asked slowly when Hongjoong didn't say anything.

"Oh, yeah actually. I wanted to know if you wanted me to get the tattoo now? I've got the equipment in my quarters and it should only take about half an hour," Hongjoong said.

"Really," Seonghwa asked his eyes lighting up in excitement.

"Yeah, really. You wanna do it," Hongjoong asked. Seonghwa nodded immediately and stood up quickly. Hongjoong chuckled and got up as well, grabbing Seonghwa's hand and tugging him out the door.

"I'm so excited. I didn't think I would get it for a while," Seonghwa said happily, squeezing Hongjoong's hand and bouncing up and down.

"Hongjoong, this is so exciting," he added. Hongjoong chuckled fondly as he tugged him up the stairs, trying to calm him down.

"It's a tattoo Seongie. I don't know why you're so excited, it's probably going to hurt," Hongjoong pointed out.

"I know, but I have a very high pain tolerance so I should be fine," Seonghwa said with a shrug. Hongjoong frowned and, moved his hand slightly, linking their fingers as he remembered all the bruises on his body. Seonghwa noticed the change in Hongjoong's demeanour and giggled softly, gently bumping his head against the youngers.

"I'm fine Hongjoong," he said softly. Hongjoong just stayed quiet and pulled him into his quarters.

"Sit on the bed, it's the most comfortable," Hongjoong said, gesturing over to the bed. Seonghwa walked over quickly and sat down as asked. Hongjoong went to the bookshelf and grabbed the box sitting on the bottom shelf, moving it over to the bed and placing it down before opening it and rummaging through.

"What colours do you want for your tattoo," Hongjoong asked Seonghwa. Seonghwa thought about it for a few seconds before grabbing Hongjoong's arm and pulling his sleeve down, looking at his tattoo. He used red and orange, like a sunset almost, or fire. Hongjoong paused what he was doing as Seonghwa held his arm, just waiting patiently for him to let go.

"Do you have pink and purple," Seonghwa asked eventually.

"I do. Is that what you want me to use," Hongjoong asked.

"Do you think they would look nice together," Seonghwa asked worriedly, wanting Hongjoong's opinion as he knows tattoos better.

"I think they'll look beautiful," Hongjoong said with a nod. Seonghwa smiled happily an nodded.

"Then pink and purple it is," he said. Hongjoong nodded and knelt down in front of Seonghwa.

"What wrist do you want it on," Hongjoong asked him.