Chapter 11;

I was really excited to write this part... Sorry for the length... xx

**

The cool breeze hit my face, as some strands of my hair skimmed over my cheek. I pulled it out of my way, managing to get it under control slowly. Harry was tugging me down the street so fast, I was tripping uncontrollably, "Harry!" I shouted under my breath, "Calm down!" I tried my best, but unfortunately he continued at his quick speed.

Finally, after all the loping, we arrived to our destination. I looked at Isabelle creep her way into the car happily, giving me a quick smile that I tried to give back. The car was blue, rose higher off the ground than most. I didn't bother seeing what kind it was, because honestly I didn't care. Harry opened the back door for me politely as I maneuvered my way in, with him following behind. I leaned my forehead on the cold window, taking in a deep sigh of air. I couldn't help but smile at Isabelle and Jace who were holding hands cheerfully, "I always love going here," Harry whispered to me. The music was on at a decent volume that fogged out our voices from the two up front.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked situating my feet carelessly. I was looked down at the floor of the car, where the street lights repeatedly flickered through the car windows.

"You'll see," he said leaning back into the car seats. He smiled at me.

"Mmm," I nodded. I didn't like this. I just wanted to know, but instead of arguing until he told me, I let it go.

I didn't start getting really curious until we began getting out of the city. I brushed off the thought, but as a few moments passed I soon noticed that we were on a country road. I looked around out the window, like a dog or something, concentrated. After what felt like twenty long minutes passed, I sat back in my seat. I should really calm down. Don't be the one to ruin the fun, I Thought. I swallowed listening to the song that was on the radio. I looked over at Harry, trying to be discrete. He was fiddling with his hands. It was so dim, and yet again I took part in a moment of admiration. His curls, like they were at the restaurant, were fallen in his face, and he had the same concentrated face. I soon was interrupted as he tugged off his plaid shirt, fully revealing the white one from beneath it. He made eye contact with me, making my stomach flip as I looked away. I nodded laughing lightly, hoping it was unheard. I smiled over at him scooting a little closer, "We almost there?" I asked suddenly showing a genuinely enthusiastic tone I knew he hadn't heard.

"Yeah, I think so," he smiled, leaning up to look. It wasn't long after those very words that the car came to a halt. He grinned at me joyfully, getting really excited in an almost childlike manor. He turned over towards the door, getting out, as I followed trying to keep up. I must admit the view I got when I was out of the car fully, was disappointing. We were on a mountainside... um. I looked around, noticing a large section of trees, and a path cutting into them. Harry took my wrist assisting me onto the trail. After making our way through a damp area of trees, we reached a sandy area with a river following. The water glided through the rocks, giving off calm, and relaxing noises. I turned my head over to the left slightly to see a swimming hole. I knew people came here often, or had at one point, because it didn't take long before I saw a rope hanging loosely from a tree across the depths of the water. I looked up. The stars were beautiful here too, considering the distance we were from the city. I loved see them actually. There were no artificial lights to ruin the natural lighting of the night. Looking up at the stars makes you feel so small, I thought. I suddenly had a new perspective on everything. What was out beyond what we could see? What was beyond where we were? "It is beautiful isn't it?" Harry said startling me, "Sure is different from town isn't it?"

"Yeah," I laughed, "Definitely," We stood embracing the beauty, but I was soon surprised as my vision came back over to Harry who was taking his shirt off, "What are you doing?" I asked. That was such a pointless question, I nagged myself mentally.