𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

☁️𝘼𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙖☁️
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: just the beginning

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞?!"

"𝐂𝐚𝐰 𝐊𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟐"

"𝐂𝐚𝐰 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟏"

"𝐊𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐙𝐀𝐍!!"

"𝐈𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨-𝐒𝐚𝐧!"

"𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐢"

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝!"

"𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚-𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞!"

"𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍"

"𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐨-𝐒𝐚𝐧! 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨-𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞"

"𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐢-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧"

A raven hair girl/boy slowly opened their eye. "(Name) wake up don't sleep on the table" Their mother scolded.(Name) looked around before releasing a small 'oh'. Their mother chuckled at her youngest. "Didn't you sleep well last night?" Their mother question.

The raven hair girl/boy looked at the table brushing their finger to their Waist length hair. They smile seeing their drawings. "I guess I feel asleep while drawings!" They said happily.

Their mother also known as Carla Yeager, walk toward their daughter/son peeking on their drawing. "Wow" Carla said looking at her child drawing. It was a drawing of them. It isn't a realistic drawing but the detail were amazing.

"Look dear" Carla said taking the paper and showing it to her Husband Grisha Yeager "isn't it amazing?" "Yeah. You have a very good art style." He said. "Thank you Father!" (Name) shouted happily. Just then the door open.

Eren and Mikasa entered with a pile of wood on their back. "Were back." He said. Mikasa patted the raven hair boy/girl head. As she walked toward the sink. Eren put the the wood on the chest as their mother walked toward him.

"Ara Eren you gather this much wood?" Carla said."u-uh" Eren answer a little hesitant. Then Carla pinch his ear pulling it a little. Eren let out a small 'ouch' as they cover their ear "what was that for?!" He shouted. "Your ears are red. You're lying, Mikasa is the one who did it" Carla teased at the young boy.

The raven hair girl/boy chuckled as they jumped down their seat. "Eren-Nii look!" They shout. Eren's eye softened as he turned around seeing his little sister/brother. (Name) show his drawing making Eren awe. "That's amazing (Nickname)!" He compliment.

The young girl/boy giggle. "Eren want to join the survey corps." Mikasa blurted out. (Name) let out a confused noice while their mother gasp. "Oy Mikasa i told you it's a secret!" Eren said glaring at Mikasa. "Eren!" Carla shouted.

The raven hair male/female flinch at the shouting as they watch their mother and older brother fighting. "Eren what are you thinking?!" Carla said angrily stomping toward her son and touching both of his shoulder. "Do you know how many people had die outside the wall?!" She said shaking

"I do!" He shouted back. "Then why you" she was about to continue her sentence when she got interrupted by Grisha. "Eren why do you wish to venture outside?" He questioned. " I want to know... What's become of the outsider world. I don't want to simply live out of my life within the walls like this." Even replied with determination.

(Name)'s eye sparkle as they look outside the window. 'The outside world' They thought. "I see. The ferry will depart soon. I'll be off now." Their father said grabbing his bag. "Wait dear say something to him" carla said
"Carla a human's spirit of inquiry isn't something that can be talked down" he said before looking at his children. "Eren, (name) , when I return I'll show you two the basement, that I've always keep a secret" He said showing the key.

(Name) and Eren's eye brighten as they look at each other smiling. "Really?!" They both replied at the same time.

Their father bid farewell. And once his out of sight Carla turn to Eren. "I'm still against it. Only fools will consider joining to survey corps. She said. Eren's eye widen as he turned to their mother. " what fools?! To me people that are content with living like cattle seem way more stupid!" He shouted before running away.

"Eren!" Carla called out. (Name) stared in worry. "Mikasa that boy has a habit of getting in trouble so when something happen be there for each other" She said. "Okay" mikasa replied before running after eren. "They look cute together!" (Name) said grinning. Carla stared at her son/daughter, pinching their cheek jokingly. "And when did you learn stuff about that (name)" Carla said teasingly before walking inside the house. "Hehe I learned it on books I read" They said giggling sheepishly.

𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙; 10/21/22
𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙;