Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3

Depuis le début

Cloaked Villain: "GYYAAAAHHHH!!!" He screamed in agony as he is electrocuted by the Jutsu.

Y/N: "That feels good right, Villain? That technique is my Lightning Clone." He said as he appeared behind the two ladies.

Yaoyorozu: "Y-You can do that with your quirk too?" She asks.

Y/N: "My quirk can manipulate all five elements and use them in different means. But yeah I won't reveal any much of it for you guys, try to guess some more." He said as he unsheathe his real katana at his front, before disappearing in a blur.

The four worked together to fight the villains as Yaoyorozu uses her quirk to trap some of them while either Kaminari or Yugano ending them with their quirks. Jirou also had her own teamwork with the boys as she uses her earphone jacks as an amplifier while Yugano made it extreme with his water jutsus and Kaminari zapping them with his lightning, thus creating a combo move.

The three are now tired in using their quirk as Yaoyorozu proceeds to her plan B.

Yaoyorozu: "It takes some time." She said as a metal blanket appeared on her back, covering the two with it and she calls out Yugano for help. "Yugano!" She signals him as the blonde ninja nods in understanding.

The villains are now confused on why there is a blanket on the area. Some are snickering that the girls are hiding inside of it because they were scared.

With Yaoyorozu's signal, Yugano pats the shoulder of his friend, Kaminari. And the two clones jumped back to reposition alongside the original.

Y/N: "Let's give them... some 'shock'. Ready?" He smirked at Kaminari that is up for the challenge.

Kaminari: "Two steps ahead of you." He said as lightning starts to crackle around him. "In that case, I can be really strong!"

The two clones already did their hand signs as they both slammed their palms on the ground.