No fight is worth losing each other

Start from the beginning

And you're not gonna go talk to her? Katie asked him. There's nothing I can do for her. Nothing she did worked. When she's not punishing us for or misbehavior she's across the hall at Jason's and otherwise she's in her room crying but never in front of us. Rarely in front of me. I can probably count each occasion that I've seen her cry. Also my heart just fell into my stomach and my nose has that burning feeling and I feel the need to cry. And as I can feel her presence I know she hasn't left 2J. Man this thing is both a blessing and curse. But trust me we're all gonna be ok. But when mom walked away he fell back on the couch and Katie asked how bad it was. They packed their suitcases and moved out. He said. Moved out?! She questioned. No wonder Farrah's in her bedroom crying. Cause the other option is for her kill all of you. And just trap you in those chairs without the punishment going and just keep you locked in her room till all of this is settled. Let's call that plan like Z. But also I have no idea why there's even been so much fighting we never fight that much around Farrah. She makes sure we behave ourselves or we get punished for fighting and acting out. And when she does it usually ends then and there.

It's starting she told him. What is? He asked her. She said we were all growing apart and that it wouldn't be the first to be destroyed by the intense pressures of Hollywood. Well you know what? That's not gonna happen to us. Kendall started like he was gonna make one of his great pep talks. And you know why? Because I have a plan and if for no other reason because we can't do that to Farrah. She holds us together. You're gonna make Gustavo yell at them and make them move in? She asked. And now I have a better plan. Thanks Katie. He patted her head. But first..... He knocked on my door. Just as he was feeling groggy. Hey he called. Don't fall asleep on me ok? He pleaded. I know you're upset I am too. He started. But we can fix this. He said through the door. But I can't do it without you. Can I come in? Yeah I muttered only loud enough that he heard me. I rushed to the door to unlock it and back to my bed. And then once the door was unlocked he walked in. Sat in front of me on the floor as I laid there looking down at him. BTW you can. I started. Fine but I don't want to. I gave a tiny tired sad smile at hearing that. There's that smile I love so much he squeezed my hand.

Come on he encouraged sit up. He jumped up on the bed sitting next to me. Pulling me next to him. How are we gonna get them back? The net sure didn't make them stay. I think I'm just making it worse. To be honest. Hey no don't say that. He rubbed my back while I laid my head on his shoulder. If the negative reinforcement was helping then you wouldn't all still be fighting and now they're all gone just shortly after letting them free saying they hate each other. I sobbed violently turning my head and clutching his shirt as I cried and cried. Hey sh sh we'll fix this. I promise. He kissed my forehead. Don't cry he mumbles back to me. I'm SO tired of all this fighting and nothing working! And for what? Why is everyone fighting?! Kendall fix it! I sobbed some more. We were just saying not that long ago that even though none of us were related by blood that we were all family and now they want nothing to do with each other. After everything we've been through! I kept crying and crying as my tears soaked through his shirt. You're getting my shirt all wet. He tried to tell me trying to lighten the mood. I'm sorry. I told him as I wiped my tears away and calmed my breathing. Hey it's ok it's just water. It will dry. I'm more concerned about you. And about our friends.

Now let's go find a way to bring them back. This is just like the time we went home and you and James stayed and you became a vampire. Do you think you could've compelled any of them? He asked me while brushing my hair back. I think they would've seen I had powers James and Carlos maybe would've been easily compelled but Logan would think I was acting strange. So you're saying they're weak minded and you could easily compel them? Could you compel me if you wanted to? Do you think you're weak minded? I lifted an eyebrow. We won't know if we don't try not that I personally think that I am. I feel I'm pretty smart but that I know that Logan is also a lot smarter than me. Ok uh let's see I've never done this before so.... Look at me. And tell me if anything happens. So that's what we do. Kendall. I start. They turned red. As I excepted. I then cleared my throat. Kendall. I start again. Um.... I think for a moment watching as golden swirls spiral in his eyes like a flash of light. It was by far the easiest to make him do the usual silly commands just enough to prove that I could in fact make him do whatever I wanted. Kendall. I began once again. Bark like a dog while you hop on one foot and pat your head and rub your tummy. I couldn't help but smirk as I watched him do as I said. Which did happen to cheer me up a little bit.