We've got a wedding to crash

Well there we were. The boys Jason and I (outfit 62) were on our day off all dressed up at Roque Records wondering why. Gustavo why are we here on our day off ? And in jackets and ties? They all complained minus Jason. And why is your dress held together with safety pins? My brother asked. Well I haven't had time to take it in to see someone I don't exactly wear many fancy clothes and it was last min. I could fix that for you? When my sister was little well littler anyways when our parents weren't around I was the one that fixed their stuffed animals cause our mom taught me how to sow. What a nice friend you are and a great big brother that would be so sweet of you Jason really but I wouldn't want to burden you with such a task. No trouble at all. Really it would be my pleasure.

Yeah I bet it would be came Jack's voice. You gotta be careful of him Snowflake don't forget you belong to me. Awe Jack of course I am. Besides you know just as well as anyone else that your friend Jason has a girlfriend. And that you sent him to me to look after me while you guys are away. I think you look great. Jack it's held together with safety pins I appreciate that you feel that way the whole my girlfriend looks great in anything but I think if I were to wear it again that I'd like to have it fixed. Score one for the best friend. Guys, guys this isn't a competition I giggled. Anyways may we please get the answers to our questions? Kelly told us that we were getting a royal visit from the country where we got our number one hit. I'm so proud of you. I wish I was there with you right now celebrating. Don't worry I'll be right by her side. That's what I'm worried about. Jack rolls his eyes.

You asked him to be here with me if you didn't trust him.... Who said I didn't trust him? No on the contrary he's my best friend. I just want to be there with you on this special occasion. I'm sorry Jack but we knew things like this were gonna happen but at least by sending me someone that also had a girlfriend means that he can't flirt with me and no one cheats on the other while missing the other over the course of the next 3 years. But there will be more exciting things happening. And then Gustavo told us he was intro us to his royal highness. And then there was fanfare and a person that looked like he was wrapped like a mummy passing out dirt on the floor. 4 guards that looked kind of like stereotypical Russian men came marching down and when they parted there was a little hunched over man with a long mustache wearing purple as a sign of being royal. Big Time Rush I am big fans of yours in my country. And we have traveled very far to meet you. And then we were all told to bow after all we were in the presence of royalty.

He told us our biggest fan was his beautiful daughter. All the boys oohed and aahed at how pretty she was. And then confused when he asked her who she wanted to marry of the 4 of them and he told her she had all our posters all over her room. And that she had to marry one of them. But father they're all cute including her. She has the beauty of a princess herself. Very well which one of you will propose to the princess? Gustavo tried to make up some kind of excuse but her father said that the guys were noble and that they didn't want to dishonor their brother. Yes I couldn't agree more your highness and most of their intentions although not always thought through are genuinely pure and good even if you to jump through hoops to understand. But I fear I'm making it more complicated. But trust me I have known these boys my whole life and I'm related to this one. I smile grabbing my brothers arm. Well then get them knives so they may fight for her. I did not like the sound of that. Uh Jack I've gotta go I suddenly said shocked hanging up my phone this was a big problem.

I felt Jason's hands pull me back so that I wouldn't get hurt not that I thought they would actually fight. Carlos shrugged and started to pick up the knife but we all pulled him back. Kelly got in the way said we had to have a quick team meeting. Turns out this was a huge misunderstanding. Kelly said she had been told it was a VIP meeting that the princess just wanting some autographs. Not a husband. Although she is beautiful and I would make a good prince. James said. Gustavo decided that before this could became a big thing we had to go back to the Palm Woods and lock ourselves in our apartment. Until he and Kelly could figure this all out. But there was just one problem. How do we get passed the giant guards with the giant knives? Carlos asked while the rest of us agreed. I could feel the gears in my head begin to turn but before I could come up with anything Gustavo said he promised he'd never show anyone this before he pushed a button on trophy and gave us a lantern and map with clues that we had to follow to make it to street level. As fun as that sounded it was also ridiculous. But in we went and out they went to talk to the royal people.