|| FIFTHTEEN ||

Couple more days have passed. Currently, Frances was sleeping in her father's arms in the bedroom.

Kurt felt his depression recently. It is heavy. His empty blue eyes stared at his sleeping daughter.

Soothingly, he rubbed his toddlers back. She wore a blue and white striped onesie. Matching her father's pajamas.

He leaned his head down and kissed his daughters head softly. It was the Nanny's day off so currently she wasn't at the Cobain home.

Kurt and Frances are the only ones resident. A tear rolled down his face.
With carefulness, he places his daughter down beside him in the bed.

He brought some of the blanket up to her. Covering up her a bit so she can be warm.

Getting off the bed, he walked himself to her crib. He takes out a stuffed teddy bear and walked back over. He places it beside her.

Her tiny hands grasped onto it as she sleeps. A little smile rises on his daughters face as she sleeps.

Kurt sniffled as he leaned his head down. Kissing his daughters head. "Daddy will be right back.." he whispered as he walked to his bedroom door.

He left his room, leaving the door wide open as he quickly went downstairs. He grabbed his bong, some marijuana, and his lighter from the closet and quickly went back up.

Sitting himself into the hallway. His back facing the bedroom as he prepares his bong.

He flicked on the lighter as he takes a hit of the bong. He kept the smoke in his lungs for a moment before he blows it out.

Turning his head so the smoke doesn't enter the room as he started to cough. Trying to keep himself quiet as he takes another hit.

Suddenly, Frances started to cry. Kurt coughed out the smoke again and quickly got up. Leaving his bong and lighter in the hallway, he walks over to his child.

"Frances Bean..what's wrong?" Kurt muttered as he picked her up. Frances continued to cry, hugging onto her father.

Kurt sighed as he stood himself up with his child in his arms. He sat with her on the comfortable bed.

"Daddy.." Frances continued to cry as she laid her head on her father's chest. Kurt rubbed his daughters back, looking at his baby with worry.

"What's wrong, Bean? Tell daddy." Kurt muttered as he kissed her tears away. Frances looked up at her father with sad tears.

"Daddy, where's Mommy..?" Frances shakily asked.

Kurt immediately felt his depression hit him once again. His body became extremely fatigued and heavy.

Helplessly, he teared up. Kurt held his daughter close. There was a quiet pause. Frances started to cry again.

"Daddyyy! Daddy!" Frances cried out as Kurt cradles his toddler, tears rolling down his face as well.

"Shh baby.. shh." Kurt cooed his crying daughter. He guided her head back to his chest.

She calmed her crying. Staring up at her father with tears in her eyes. Kurt leaned down and kissed her tiny blond head.

A tear dropped down Kurt's face as he answered,

"I don't know Frances.. I don't know."