08

It was dance class and the teacher had yet to get here. I didn't exactly mind though just meant more time I get to spend with my boyfriend it feels so amazing to call him that though we'd only been dating for four days and hadn't kissed since the first one. The kissing part was because we didn't have alone time.

I sat with my arm around him until the teacher came telling us to stand.
She was putting us intl groups of random numbers. Somehow all 13 of us were in a group with no one else.

"Wow, we're going to be amazing" Seungcheol cheered. We all agreed then the teacher came and told us the assignment. I smiled at the realization that new and Junhui would kinda be alone in the sense that our friends most likely won't care after they find out.

"Where are we gonna meet" Dino asked looking around and stopping at me. "We can go to mine if you want? I mean my parents won't be there and I don't have any siblings." I suggested they all agreed. None of them have actually even been to my house but Jun. I looked back at the silent boy who shook his head to tell me he was fine. "Okay I'll text you guys the address later" I said immediately being asked to drive people. "Hey you guys can figure amongst yourselves whose driving who but I'm not supposed to let people in my car" I said catching Jun's confused eyes.

I stepped back to him saying "Your different" softly. "But you drove me while we were just friends" he said quietly. "Even then you were different" I said true fully. His face did brighten at that statement something that always makes me feel good. "This means we kinda get alone time" I whispered in his ear. To which he looked excited for and nodded happily making me smile.

School had ended so I sat waiting for Junhui to come out. I smiled upon seeing him "Hey" I said running up to and hugging him tight. "Hello" he responded in a shy voice. "C'mon" I said dragging him to my car.

Once we both got in before he buckled I reached over and held his face to kiss him,he kissed me back seeming to want it just as much as I did. He put his hand on my chest telling me we can't let them be there while we're not, I agreed so I drove off. We got there closely before everyone else. "I thought you left before us" Wonwoo asked. "Well, We stopped for something quickly on the way" I said before opening the door and leading them to the basement. We practiced for a while then they all left but Jun of course.

"Finally" I said pulling his body toward me pushing my back to the wall. He smiled in the embrace wrapping his arms around me as well. Though my head was on his shoulder I said "y'know we haven't been alone since we started" lightly he just nodded. I brought my head up slightly then flipped us around. I kissed him lightly pulling away quickly. He pouted his lips wrapping his arms around my neck I smiled and kissed him again staying for longer this time and moving.

I pulled away after about a minute. "I'm tired" he said softly putting his head on my chest. "My can go up to my room? My parents are on a business trip they won't know and probably wouldn't care anyway" I suggested. He nodded immediately after, I led him to my room.

We layed on my bed and he wrapped his arms around me with his head on my chest. I held his hand. "Hey Baby? Would you mind if I took a picture for Instagram? Your face won't be in it" I whispered playing with his hair with my free hand. "Yeah, I don't mind" he answered sounding really tired. I went to my phone choosing a picture we took recently during a few minutes alone.

xuminghao_o

xuminghao_o My baby ♡♡

View 65 comments

everyone_woo You got something to tell us?

feat.dino Is that Jun?!?!

xuminghao_o Don't worry about it

View 62 more

I put my phone down "I'm going to get interrogated tomorrow" we both laughed softly and Jun cuddled into me more. "You smell good" he said softly "Thanks baby" I smiled though he couldn't see it. "Wanna go to sleep" I asked he nodded into my chest. I played with his hair until I heard his soft snores. "Good night baby" I said quietly not to wake him before going to sleep myself.