Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "A perfect trap for the perfect victims." He added in which Todoroki agrees.

Todoroki: "An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

Aizawa: "13, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too."

Kaminari: "Yes, sir."

Midoriya: "W-What about you, sensei? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..."

Aizawa: "You can't be a hero with just one trick." He said to Midoriya, before glancing back at 13 and Yugano.

Y/N: "Sensei, hold on a second." He said as he approaches him and places two paper seals on his back as it completely disappears in his body. "Those are my healing tag and Hiraishin marker, it will activate if you are being overrun by them, Sensei." He explained as Aizawa  nod at him.

 Aizawa: "I'm leaving it to the both of you, Yugano and 13." He said as he jumps into the fight with the villains down below the fountain plaza.

While their Sensei is fighting the villains, they are all watching from above the staircase as Yugano slides his ANBU mask into him and turned his head towards the Class 1-A.

Y/N: "Everyone, we are moving out! Follow me!" He said as he ran past them towards the main door

1-A: "Roger!" They all said as they followed him towards the exit.

But before they could all get into the exit door, a purple portal appeared on the ground as it turned into a mist.

???: "I won't let you." The mist said, as the whole class stopped running with 13 and Yugano at the front to protect them. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." He explained before he continues to talk. "I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." He ended.

After the mist villain ended his speech, Kirishima and Bakugo jumps in to attack the villain. Bakugo's explosion causes the entire 1-A to cough from all of the smoke as it clears out the villain is unharmed.

Kirishima: "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" He said.

Y/N: "No you idiots! Don't fight him!" He said but the two ignores their Class-Rep's warning.

???: "Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

Y/N: "Kirishima, Bakugo! Get the fuck out of there!" He shouted but the mist villain speaks again.

???: "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He said as the purple mist starts to charge towards them in an attempt to surround them with it but Y/N races him with some hand signs as he inhales some air.