Louis' flashback

This is one of louis flashbacks in "Suicide Note?"

Louis?" Liam says shaking louis and interrupting him from his music.

"What" Louis says taking an ear bud out of his ear.

"Can you play with me?" Liam shows him the toy he has in one hand. Yes, Liam Payne. The 12 year old wants to play.

"No"

"Why not?" Liam whines

"Because I'm busy." Louis says

"Your not doing anything" Liam says scowling.

"Go away" Louis shoos Liam away.

"Please" Liam begs

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"I love you"

"Fuck, fine" Louis gives in, turning off the music, and taking off the other ear bud.

"Yay!" Liam cheers and sits on the floor. He fixes the game up so they can play.

"What do you have to do?" Louis asks as he sits down.

"Okay, you have to hold this basket" Liam hands Louis a yellow basket. "Then, I have to put this on the floor and let it pop and then you have to catch it with the basket." Liam says excited.

"This is fucking stupid" louis mumbles. "Do you have any other games Liam?"

"Yes I do" Liam smiles looking into his bag of toys that he always use to carry around the house. He takes out something that similar to the previous game.

"What is that?" louis asks

"Tic-tac-toe" Liam answers

"It looks like something the Easter bunny will play with" Louis says and Liam laughs. Liam gives the little bunnies to louis and keeps the baby chicks.

"What is this?" Louis looks at the bunnies.

"There bunnies" Liam says

"I know that, but what do you do with them?" Louis asks

"You play tic-tac-toe with them" Liam explains. Louis looks at him serious. "See, we each take a turn putting one in, and who ever gets three, wins."

"Okay" louis gets his bunnies and put them all in the holes.

"Hey! You cheater!" Liam yells.

"I'm not cheating" louis says

"Yes you are." Liam says laughing

" No, I am not" louis reaches for the bunnies, and when he does Liam stops laughing. Louis looks up and sees Liam looking at his cuts in his wrist. Louis quickly covers it with his sweater sleeve.

"What is that louis?" Liam asks

"Nothing, Liam. Let's just- let's just play. Okay?" Louis says nervously.

"Can I see them?" Liam asks

Louis looks up and gives him a scowl."w-why would y-you want t-to do that?" Louis asks

"I don't know I just want to." Liam shrugs.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Louis says siting on the bed.

"Why?" Liam asks sitting on the bed next to Louis.

"Because it just is" Louis says

"Why?" Liam repeats

"Because I just is" Louis stands up.

"Well....can I do it?" Liam asks

"No!" Louis turns to him alarmed.

"But you're doing it" Liam whines

"No! I said no" Louis says

"Okay..." Liam wonders off looking at Louis' night stand

"I'm sorry Liam you just can't do it. It's bad for you." Louis walks to Liam and puts a hand on his shoulder, making Liam look away from the night stand

"Than why do you do it?" Liam pouts.

"Because I'm stupid." Louis says

"I don't think your stupid" Liam says

"I know that. And that's why I love you." Louis tickles Liam on the sides. Liam giggles loudly and throws himself back making Louis fall on top of him.

"Ah" louis says

"Ha ha" Liam laughs at louis

"Shut up" louis says

"Liam!" The boys hear Karen tell out.

"I have to go" Liam says picking up his toys from the floor. Louis walks to his dresser to change his clothes. While Louis is doing that Liam stands up to leave, but then he sees what he was eyeing earlier. He snatches it out of the night stand and hurries out of the room. Louis sees but pays no attention.

------

"Louis! Get back here!" Troy yells as Louis runs up the stairs. He goes in his room and slams the door. Troy has once again hit Louis for no goddamn reason.

"Fuck!" Louis yells and slams his fist against the wall. He repeats it until his arm gets tired. Walks over to his night stand where he alway leaves his blades. Louis counts them there are only six, their suppose to be seven. Louis panics because the one that's missing is his favorite one, the sharpest one. Louis looks all over his room, trying to remember where he had put it the night before. But he never remembers what happens the night before. The last time louis saw it Liam was in here and he was looking at- FUCK LIAM!

Louis yanks his door open and runs down the hall to Liam's room.

"Liam!" Louis yells as he gets to Liam's door. He knocks hard on the door. Louis opens the door and Liam's not in there. "Fuck." Louis runs to the bathroom, and hears sobbing.

"Liam!" Louis yells.

If you want to know what happens next you have to read "Suicide Note?". Ha!