Part 2

Erina was still overwhelmed by the dish soma has created and just as she was about to take a bit

"Are you just going to stand their all day or are you just to scared to try my dish" said soma in a teasing tone

"Of corse I am I was just about to" and then she takes a bit of the dish and her taste buds are overpowered by all the different taste that she has just ate. "oh my god" she thought to herself

"So what do you think did I pass the test" said soma in a questioning tone.

"G-give me a few minutes to t-truly examine this dish of your t-then I will give you the r-result" said Erina stuttering on every other word.

"Okay we'll go right a head" said soma really confidently knowing that he's got in.

Right now let's see here their are definitely somethings that he could improve on but all in all he has done a magnificent job and he has really proved himself worthy" thought Erina.
"Okay fine your in but you can still work on a few things to get better you know and this would be the perfect place for that" said Erina in a confident tone.

"Yes yes yes" said soma super excited to start his journey on this path.

"You know you would never change will you you are still just a child" said Erina smirking at him.

"I know" said soma with his hand on his head smiling.

Time skip to where the show ends sorry just don't have time to talk about all this stuff so a year and a bit later

"So it are final year then isn't it" said soma relaxing on a seat next to everybody.

"Yeah so much has happened in the past year and a bit and yet you and Erina never even Spoke about your feelings for one another" said yuki trying to make them embarrassed.

W-what I do not have feelings for him/she said soma and Erina at the same time. They turned to each other and where both as red as a tomato.

Later the same day soma and Erina where alone on a balcony talking about the future.

"So what do you plan to do after this is all over" asked Soma wondering.

"I don't know yet but at the moment someone has to run the family business" said Erina in a proud tone.

"Well I'll be going back to restaurant yukihira because I need to take over my family business to" soma smiled while looking at Erina.

Erina just laughed at the idea of going back to a small wee diner but then also thought that she wouldn't mind going back their with him. Soma could see it in Erina's eyes that she didn't really want to stay here.

"So maybe one day you can come and visit and I can whip you up one of my signature dishes" some said while grabbing Erina's hands and looking straight into her eyes.

"You know I wouldn't mind that not at all"
Said Erina not even paying attention to her surroundings and looking straight back into his eyes.

Then all of a sudden it seemed like gravity was pulling them together and next second they where kissing patiently.

Then they broke apart and they both had bright red faces looking at each other.

"Soooo that just happened" said soma with an awkward expression.

"Yeah I guess it did and I guess the cat is out of the bag now huh yukihira" said Erina with a light smile.

I guess so yukihira said soma to flirt with Erina

Erina's face just went even redder when he said that and slightly pushed him.

"Hey so do you, you know want to be my girlfriend?" said soma while scratching his head.

"YES!!!! Of course I will be your girlfriend" said Erina while jumping up and down.

Then all of a sudden megumi and the other started cheering and then the two  look down to see everyone just standing their just listening to everything that they just said.

The two just went bright red and went back into the room.

Later on in life the two finally got married and lived a long and happy life in restaurant yukihira.

THE END

I hope you have enjoyed this story I know it might have seemed a bit rushed but I did it in my only free time.