Namjoon seethed, his hands curling into fists at his sides. He wanted to rip that smirk off the man's face, but Agust was right. He couldn't hurt Agust without also hurting Yoongi.

So how the hell was he supposed to fight him?

"You don't," Agust read his mind. "You do exactly as I tell you to, or I'll stick my arm down the disposal and flip the switch."

"You wouldn't!" Taehyung gasped, now hiding under the table with his knees drawn to his chest and his hands on his hair, as if trying to brush away the feel of Agust's fingers. 

"I'm a psychopath, remember?" Agust raised his eyebrows at the man on the floor. "You wrote that in your notes, I saw it. Even if I had feelings that still wouldn't have hurt. You should never underestimate how crazy a psycho is."

"Don't hurt Yoongi." Namjoon said through clenched teeth.

"Then take off your shirt." Agust grinned.

Namjoon froze. A sick feeling settled inside of him. As much as he hated Agust, the man had instilled a fear inside the student that Namjoon would never admit, but he still had nightmares about that day in the classroom.

Before he had met Agust, nothing had ever scared Namjoon.

"No! You can't be serious!" Taehyung cried. He glanced at the student. "Namjoon! Don't listen to him!"

Agust shrugged. "Fine. You don't have to." He walked backwards, to the knife holder. He grabbed the black handle of the largest one and pulled it out.

It gleamed under the bright kitchen lights, and everyone stared at it.

Agust waved it around. "Be a shame if I were to drop this, don't you think? Accidentally knick the jugular on the way down, hm?"

"Stop it!" Taehyung's cheeks were wet with tears. "Put it down! Please!"

Namjoon glared, his heart racing. He knew Agust wasn't kidding. The man was a deranged, insane psychopath with nothing to lose and everything to take. He wouldn't care what happened to Yoongi; either he could just take over again later or Yoongi could die and Agust wouldn't give a single shit that he would die as well. 

"It takes less than five minutes to bleed out if you cut that bad boy open," Agust held the blade against his neck, tilting his head slightly. He smirked at Taehyung, his bangs falling into his eyes. "I say that because I know you're stupid."

"Please!" Taehyung scrambled to his feet. "Please put that down! I'll do anything you want! I swear!"

"It's not you who I want to obey me." Agust slid his gaze over to Namjoon.

Namjoon gripped the hem of his shirt, but that was as far as he could force himself to go. He felt so sick, and it was hard to hear anything over the sound of his heartbeat pounding in his chest.

But he had meant it when he had said he would never hurt Yoongi, and that included not letting Yoongi hurt himself.

Agust's eyes glittered as he watched the alpha boy's internal struggle. He smirked, pressing the blade slightly deeper into Yoongi's pale skin. "We don't have all night, sub."

Namjoon saw a small red drop trickle down his boyfriend's neck and he quickly yanked his shirt over his head without a second thought.

"Namjoon! No!" Taehyung gasped. "Yoongi wouldn't want you to do this!"

Namjoon ignored him, staring at Agust, hoping the psychopath would put the knife down after this.

Agust was taking in the sight of the student's broad chest and toned torso, not making any moves to set the knife aside.