Chapter 14: First touches

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome. And you really seemed to enjoy it, so that's good." She says and I nod.

"It was really good." I agree and her eyes soften a little bit.
She leans forward, resting her elbows on the table and looking at me. I lock eyes with her and am amazed at how magical they seem, especially with the dimmed light and the candle reflecting in them.

"You have beautiful eyes." I whisper, not really thinking about what I'm saying and blushing when I realize that it just slipped out. But Nat doesn't seem to mind at all.

"Thank you. I really like yours too." She returns the compliment, which doesn't help in making me stop blushing.
"You are cute when you blush."

Well, that just makes me blush even more and I lower my head a little, trying to contain a normal color.
I hear her getting up and walking around the table to stop next to me. I scoot back a little to look up at her. Her hand gently comes up to my face and she twists one strain of my hair gently around her finger before tugging it behind my ear.

"I have to admit, you look really hot with wet hair." She whispers and my heartbeat picks up.

I look up at her and her hand cups my face before she leans down and gives me a kiss.
It starts sweet but turns a little more heated quickly and I sigh when she starts sucking on my bottom lip before giving my upper lip the same attention. When she pulls away again, it looks a little as if her pupils are dilated and I'm not sure if it's because of the lack of light or because of lust.
Probably the second one though.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom?" She asks, her hand still cupping my cheek and my breath almost hitches in my throat before I nod.

Excitement fills my body and heat pulses through my veins.
We quickly go to the bathroom though, to wash our hands and mouths.
As we leave it, her arms wrap around my waist and she pulls me closer to her.

I look into her eyes and bite my lip at the intensity. Her hand comes up to my face again and her thumb runs underneath my bottom lip before pulling it out.
The simple gesture is enough to almost make me weak in the knees. But luckily, she doesn't have planned for me to walk, as she lets her hands move down to the back of my thighs, leaving a trail of sweet tingles over my skin.

She taps them lightly and I understand and jump, my legs wrapping around her hips. I smile down at her before meeting her lips with mine.
This time I take control of the kiss and carefully push my tongue into her mouth.
She lets me do it and returns the kiss with the same want as I.

Knowing her apartment, she doesn't have to see a lot to navigate us into her bedroom and before I realize it, she leans my back against the door.
I pant a little and look into her eyes that shine with lust but also softness, an interesting mix that gives me butterflies if I'm being honest.

"Before we take this any further. Do I have your consent?" She asks and I nod, which just makes her raise her eyebrows a little.

"Yes, you do." I say and she nods.

"You can tell me to stop at anytime and I will. I won't be mad, disappointed or anything." She assures me and I smile softly and brush some hair out of her face.

"Thank you, I will keep that in mind. But I feel safe around you and know you won't do anything I don't like." I share and her eyes light up at my words and she gives me a soft kiss, that has nothing to do with lust and is just sweet.

When we pull away, her hold on me tightens a little again, so she can safely carry me to the bed and set me down.
I look at her and realize that we will really do this.

I'm excited for it but also nervous, but more because she will see me naked for the first time.
I don't have a problem with that in general, I am just worried she might not like what she sees but the way she already looks at me tells me, that I probably don't have to worry about that.