"Well, we all have...something up with us. Like your scar, and Zack suffers with a form of depression and anxiety." He took a breath. "And I suffer with Hallucinations and delusions, I have Skitzophrenia..." 

As he spoke I could see his body shaking. He refused to look up and he started to rapidly tap his finger against his side. That must've taken a lot of courage to admit that.

"Cyrus, I-"

"So! If you go to Japan and find that whatever they're trying isn't working! I-I I have experience and have been dealing with it for years!" He then looked up. "I can help you if you need it."

I smiled and reached out. Resting my hand against his head and pulled him closer. He stumbled and I hugged him. 

"I appreciate it, if I think that's what I need help with. I won't hesitate to talk to you. It means a lot to me." I said and held him tight.

"Y-yeah, I wanna help if I can..." He said. "I know how it feels to think you're alone, that you're a freak."

"Well, no matter what I'm not alone right?" I said and looked him over. "I've got my super strong little brother. Who can kick my butt in any reality."

He chuckled. "Will have to play Guilty Gear again soon. I'm not allowed to train you anymore, but sis is a pretty great swordsman too. So when I visit I can spar with you and her."

"That sounds scary, but fun." I said with a chuckle.

With that we both headed back over to Boa and I was surprised to see Aeseria and Casey waiting there for me. Plus Thomas and Scar who seemed extremely buddy buddy.

"Nyx!" Casey cheered and bolted toward me. 

I was fine at first, but then I noticed she hadn't stopped running. Before I could evade she tackled me down and I groaned in pain.

"Why are you like this?" I grumbled.

She giggled proudly as she used my body as a chair. "I got you something! A gift to remember home by!"

"Can you get off me?" 

"Here!" 

I'll take that as a no then...

She went into her pocket and took out a silver ring. I sat up with her still sitting on me and grabbed it. Upon closer inspection I saw the ghosts from Mario were etched on it. I chuckled a bit. 

"Mario ghosts?" I asked. 

"Your mom and I mixed into one. Whenever you're down, and think you can't do it. Or that no one likes you because you're an Eeyore!"

"Thanks for that..."

"That we both are cheering for you." She said softly and looked back into my eyes. She smiled and some tears were falling. "We both love you Nyx." She said and hugged me. 

I froze for a moment, but quickly wrapped my arms around her. "Love you both too. Thanks, I'll make sure I keep it close."

She finally got off of me and ran back over to Boa's side. I got up and moved to put the ring on, and it slid right off. I caught it and held it out to Casey. 

"What!? It doesn't fit!? I knew you had girl fingers!" Casey huffed.

"Hey! It's not my fault your walnut brain didn't figure it out!"

Casey just stuck her tongue out to me and Aeseria casually walked over. "Here, this solves the problem." 

As she got close, my eyes stayed glued to her face. Her demonic red eyes, her porcelain hair that poked out from her hood, and her oddly pink lips. She was just a few inches from me, her eyes looking back into mine. Then it all came back as she set a necklace chain down in my palm.