𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

ابدأ من البداية

Fenrys stalked across to where the trio was standing. She took a second to watch him walk away before she turned back to her spies, all four of them stood with smiles and smirks on their faces, glancing to one another.

"What?" 

"Nothing" Vera smiled, Brielle raised a brow at them, but didn't miss the look Alexi passed to her then glanced to Fenrys across the docking.

"There is no pretending that I was sent to this continent without a purpose from my queen" The words were venom on her tongue, "For now, I shall follow Aelin Galathynius, aiding her cause would be in our best interests"  

Brielle cast a look across to where Fenrys still stood, broad arms tightly folded across his chest, Gavriel by his side, though from a distance Brielle could tell her brothers focus was not on the conversation they were having with Rowan and Aelin, Instead his gaze stretched across to watch his son. The identical lock of golden hair a beacon from where he sat on the boats main decking, a dark haired women sat adoring a green dress beside him. 

The women met Brielle's gaze from afar, her emerald green eyes sharp. Lysandra. Brielle smiled recalling the name her nephew had muttered a couple times the day before, Lysandra sent her a sultry wave, a mask of amusement thrown across her face. Testing the waters then. 

Brielle could see a fellow seductress like a flame in the dark. Aedion whipped around to see what had warranted the shifters attention. His mothers eyes burned into Brielle in a stone-set scowl. Even from the distance they stood away Brielle couldn't miss the murderous look her nephew threw her way when she replicated the shifters wave, 

Brielle caught the sound of the shifters laughter on the wind as she turned back to her spies, all who had been quietly watching the interaction, they knew better then to ask, 

"I finished sending those letters out last night" Colden spoke, a hand tucked under the inside of his beige jacket, 

"Good, plans are moving along well then. Any news from Teyra or Isaiah?"

Theron pulled his arm from around Vera, crossing them over his chest, a quick shake of his head.

Either she had trained those two so well their activity was unknown of or something had happened. She had never trained them to not send word, so perhaps she need only wait.

"Right, Shall we be off then?" Vera clapped her hands together, a spark of blue lightening flickered between her palms as she rubbed them together excitedly.

Brielle looked across to the ship, and the group beginning to crowd around it, the Heir of Fire stood, watching them from beside Whitethorn, she seemed to have fazed out the conversation that the three males beside her were having. There was a lick of flame in her eyes, despite the vacant almost bored expression she wore. Brielle turned so her back was now facing the Terrasen royal. Lowering her voice. She may be allied with them, but even the Heir of Fire might slip information if the right person got their hands on her.

"Colden, I want you to go into the White Fang Mountains, Search for Kamari. If she is no where in sight go to The Silver Lake, Faye will be around there. The folder I gave you back in Rifthold. I need you to give that to them, they will know what to do with it. Theron go with him, and stay in your preferred form"

Vera's expression shifted at the command, at the prospect of being parted with her mate. Yet she uttered no opposition, trusting the words of her leader.

"Alexi, Vera I ask you two to come with me."

Alexi pulled a dagger from someplace on his leg, twirling the hilt on the pad of his middle finger he smiled, "Been following you this long, why stop now?"